The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978

Attachments

• IMG_20230910_131603367.jpg
    IMG_20230910_131603367.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 292
Tiny penis is 2" when erect, so my dominant sexy wife locked me up, I am not allowed to touch it, she washes it every day and when done I am locked up again, I have excepted my position in the marriage and I am a fully trained cuckold sissy housewife, I am very house proud,even though my name has been removed from the title which I did immediately after my dominant sexy wife told me to, I have my paycheck deposited to my dominant sexy wife account and she has trained me to be a housewife, I don't have a sex life but I get a hug every night before I go to bed, I am very happy to be able to work for my dominant sexy wife and her bull, she is very good to me and sometimes she will give me some money for clothes or shoes

As a white married man with a beautiful white wife I definitely want this modern marriage. I love my wife and want the best for her and I believe she truly deserves a black man to provide her awesome sexual experiences. We used to fool around before but just with white guys, one guy really hurt her and since then she shut down. She knows that I would love to see her in the arms of a black man kissing, her on her knees kissing, licking and sucking his powerful cock. Watch her make love to that powerful cock. I would support this in our marriage 100%. She just says no. I believe if we find a beautiful black man who tries to suduce her she will fill with desire for him @nd be unable to control it. He will be able to have his way with her and she will be hooked. So yes I would accept and appreciate Black bulls in our marriage. Hope I answered this ok.

Attachments

• GOPR0343.jpeg
    GOPR0343.jpeg
    630.8 KB · Views: 262
As a white married man with a beautiful white wife I definitely want this modern marriage. I love my wife and want the best for her and I believe she truly deserves a black man to provide her awesome sexual experiences. We used to fool around before but just with white guys, one guy really hurt her and since then she shut down. She knows that I would love to see her in the arms of a black man kissing, her on her knees kissing, licking and sucking his powerful cock. Watch her make love to that powerful cock. I would support this in our marriage 100%. She just says no. I believe if we find a beautiful black man who tries to suduce her she will fill with desire for him @nd be unable to control it. He will be able to have his way with her and she will be hooked. So yes I would accept and appreciate Black bulls in our marriage. Hope I answered this ok.
Yes I agree,as a beta cuckold sissy husband I think that the black guy is superior to me a white guy that has a very small penis

I"d love getting my black cock buried in that pussy and ass!!!

View attachment 6446409
Dennis Schröder Basketball player from the Toronto Raptors and captain of the world champion Germany.
That is for me a perfect modern marriage! His wife Ellen can be so happy!
White women love all these professional black athletes they know they have the money and the physical power and the sexual stamina to take care of them

well put.

It was a shame that someone hurt her, what happened to someone hurting her?

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I love this future, how we whites should live, my fiance Will be ready soon

Back