The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I love this future, how we whites should live, my fiance Will be ready soon

As a white married man with a beautiful white wife I definitely want this modern marriage. I love my wife and want the best for her and I believe she truly deserves a black man to provide her awesome sexual experiences. We used to fool around before but just with white guys, one guy really hurt her and since then she shut down. She knows that I would love to see her in the arms of a black man kissing, her on her knees kissing, licking and sucking his powerful cock. Watch her make love to that powerful cock. I would support this in our marriage 100%. She just says no. I believe if we find a beautiful black man who tries to suduce her she will fill with desire for him @nd be unable to control it. He will be able to have his way with her and she will be hooked. So yes I would accept and appreciate Black bulls in our marriage. Hope I answered this ok.
I like your idea, as it should be. You just want your wife to experience the highest level of pleasure possible. As for convincing your wife, it won't be difficult for you. You've already experienced the lifestyle before. This makes everything easier. Reassure your wife that you're okay with a black bull only during sex and when the subject is mentioned. Reassure her. She will want it too

I like your idea, as it should be. You just want your wife to experience the highest level of pleasure possible. As for convincing your wife, it won't be difficult for you. You've already experienced the lifestyle before. This makes everything easier. Reassure your wife that you're okay with a black bull only during sex and when the subject is mentioned. Reassure her. She will want it too
Want the same for my wife, but we've never played around.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Our new way of living

From Christine -
You just accept it since it's become so normal.
I no longer take-out my clit piercing or try to remove my spade tattoo
anymore when I go to my OBGyn.

The doctor almost certainly can tell when you are "sexually active"
(the term they use) as a married woman. They can even tell by your
"rosebud" or "pucker" (butthole) that you like it in the ass.

It makes it easier and less stressful when you know that they know
that basically you might have a wedding ring on but you are really
married to a big black cock.

cant agree more....

I don't think my ideas are too extreme but I agree on several points. When I was younger I was in better shape, I had more stamina, more testosterone in my *******. I was the ideal alpha. Now I feel my age beginning to take it's toll. My sexual prowess isn't as strong as it used to be. I've resorted to making my wife cum with my tongue and fingers. I use a BBC dildo and even a vibratory while we have sex just to get her off. We have our ******* and that's important so I don't think raising another's baby is for me. But now I'm in a place where I believe my wife should have one or more BBC boyfriends to fuck her and fulfill her needs. My place in that is wherever she needs me. I know that BBC is what she needs for true sexual satisfaction now.

Back