This isn't for everyone, just leave it as your fantasy, and play with it on the side
You're right. I guess I'm more sexually charged than she is and I was thinking in my own way. She obviously thinks differently than I so I have to accept it. I'll enjoy sucking BBC on the side if I can ever find one that's for real and down to do something.

Last edited:
Deb and I had been married for 10 years and, at the time of this story, we were in the lifestyle of Stag/Vixen. My wife had been with three black men during our ten years of marriage. This story is about what I would call a vanilla white couple transitioning to a Black-owned couple.

So I had received a company promotion along with a transfer from the suburbs of Kansas City to Denver. The company I worked for included perks with the job transfer, including moving expense reimbursements. Deb and I flew to Denver to search for a replacement home. We had received a referral of a real estate agency and who to contact when we reached Denver.

Following our arrival in Denver, the next morning, we drove to the real estate agent's office and was introduced to Mel Duggans. As it turns out Mel was Black, very well spoken, well dressed, and somewhat intimidating. He stood about 6'4", 225 ibs., very lean and muscular body. He had that polished, chiseled look. Mel was bald. As it turned out Mel was former military and had played in the arena football league for a few years.

As we walked into Mel's office, he proceeded to close the office door and remove his dress coat. His long-sleeve dress shirt outlined his muscular build. His had rolled up his sleeves and exposed his overly large rolex watch. Three other features I immediately noticed about Mel; he wore a gold ring on his right, pinky finger; he looked constantly at my wife regardless as to whether he was speaking to me or to Deb and, Mel seemed to be fixated on my wife's mouth.

Mel asked us many questions about our plans in Denver; whether we were going to be starting a family or expanding our family; the type of structure/architecture we were interested in., what I did, what my wife did, etc; whether she was going to stay at home, work outside the home or operate business from within the home. If we had small children to attend to; whether my wife worked out at the gym; what my wife's hobbies were such as golf or tennis?

I was somewhat surprised at all of the more personal questions but I wrote it off and attributed it to Mel and his years of experience in real estate.

After we visited for about an hour, Mel suggested we meet for lunch the following day and go over some of the inventory of single-family homes he had listed for sale.

We agreed. As we left the office Mel shook my hand, and took Deb's hand and cupped it for four or five seconds and proceeded to ******* Deb out of the office with his hand placed at the small of Deb's lower back. A few inched lower and Mel would have been grabbing Deb's ass.
Mel called Deb "the little lady", which immediately angered Deb., but she said nothing. I noted the size difference between Mel and Deb. Deb was all of 5'4", brunette, petite size 2, conservatively dressed with a tight fitted long-sleeve dress top. Those 34C's were well defined under that dress top and were looking to come on out. Deb was about 130 lbs. compared to Mel's 225lbs. Deb was 39 at the time and she frankly looked younger. Deb loves bright colors. The fact that Deb worked out regularly was a bonus for me and frankly, anyone else who might be interested.

When we got back to the car to return to our hotel, Deb spoke out about Mel's comment "little lady". Deb said that Mel Duggins needed to be taught a lesson in respecting women. I did not know what to say since I have been caught in similar situations in the past where I made reference to something that I thought was totally innocent yet the comment did not set well with others.
As the afternoon wore on, Deb would not get off the Mel Duggins comment. Deb said that she was going to confront Mr Duggins tomorrow morning before our luncheon engagement and set him straight.

The next morning, following breakfast, Deb took the keys to the rental car and drove to Mel Duggins location to confront him.
About an hour and one-half later Deb calls me at the hotel and tells me that everything has been patched up between her and Mel Duggins. Deb stated that "Mel" was going to show some homes to her before lunch. Mr Duggins was going to drive and that Mel and her would pick me up at the hotel about 1:30 and go to lunch.

About 1:30 the room door opens and Deb walks in and asks me if I am ready for lunch. I was somewhat surprised as Deb looked a little different. I could not put my finger on it, but in retrospect, I felt inside that I knew Mel had put his finger on it. As it turned out, Mel, Deb and myself became friends. We did find a home in Denver's suburbs. Deb made frequent visits to Mel's home where she often stayed the night. Mel diefinitely had turned Deb and I into a black-owned couple.
Denver never looked so good. For Deb she thought that our stay is Denver was every bit as fulfilling as our previous stay in Kansas City.

Attachments

• DEBSLEGS2023.jpg
    DEBSLEGS2023.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 204
Last edited:
Has anyone ever been on here and seen their wife posted by someone else? I have multiple times now but the first time was the biggest surprise. Watching them fuck me got me hard until i realized it was my wife! It was a video but in most of the shots her face wasnt in the shot except for a couple times a few seconds each, that's when i knew for sure it was her. I've put her on here a lot over the years but this wasn't me that did it. So i asked her about it and she didn't lie. She sent me a screen shot of this text message from that Christmas Eve when she "went to her sisters house" for Christmas eve til day after Christmas. Instead she went stayed with this guy that was her very first bull about 7 years ago. She still has a thing for him even today and she let's him have her whenever he needs a slut to empty his balls into.

Then i asked about who was filming them fuck?. She just smiled and asked, "i didn't think you were gonna notice that part haha, THAT was the best Christmas present EVER" and never told me. She hinted later that it "definitely wasn't another girl." My heart dropped and i asked, "he shared you? " cause at that point she was only with 1 guy at a time (that I knew about apparently. She looked at me and said "maybe..? Well ok, YES he did, but it was just him and RJ, i promise!"

RJ is my friend that i use to work with that was also a friend of her first bull. So while I was working with him from 2015-2021, he would tell me about all the white wives his friend would fuck then when he found out his friend was fucking my wife, he said dude if i woulda knew your wife was into black cock i would already fuckd the ******* outta your girl. I found out she was cheating on me almost a year later so Idk how many times they were taking turns on my wife while i was working or waiting at home. So when i found out, the next time i saw him at work i asked him if my wifes pussy was everything he imagined. He just smiled and said dude your girl is a fuckin slut. She be spreadin those sexy ass legs for black dick as soon as she know they into her.

So i thought my wife went 4 hours away to her sisters house but really she was 25 minutes away with him at a hotel. I didn't know to be hurt and jealous she kept it secret or turned on. Then i felt how tight my cage was cause i was so hard that my wife was cheating on me with black men. So i asked her are you cheating on me? She looked at me and said, "baby you're in that cage for a reason. It's not just a game anymore. That was the first time i "cheated" and I've definitely cheated A LOT since then cause the sex is so much better & harder this way. it's cute that your dick is really hard right now tho, now that you know" i almost came in my cage when she told me that.
Screenshot_20230929_211739_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211709_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211837_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_211852_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212722_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212747_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_213343_Chrome.jpgScreenshot_20230929_212631_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Back