I agree completely. I only wish that a Black bull had broken in my wife properly on the night before our wedding. She would have enjoyed being a Queen of Spades from the start and I could have been cucked even before I took the vows.
It seems so wild that I had the same desire as she was a virgin and needed to be broke in properly and it would have been best if she was black bred then and from than on!!!!

She still has a sweet pussy for black men and I have a limp cock that has not been inside her for years. My wife is 63 but I am sure if a black bull could open her up she would relize her proper place.
I bet there would be nothing more exciting than a mature ED'd hubby seeing his 63yo yearning needy wife split wide n deep by her 1st ever BBC that deep seeds her, BBC always go bare naked up inside a white wife, and plant his Black seeds balls deep . I hope ur ready, and hope eases into her hot unused pussy till she's ready for the ultimate thrill of her 1st BBC. DM me with info of how u encourage her, I was excited thinking of ur wife getting Blacked when I started this post, now I'm way past that with dew drops seeping out it's purple head..,.

My marriage…I filmed my wife enjoying her Sunday fuck day and cumming hard in our master bedroom and bed tonight on one of her favorite black cocks she’s been cumming on for 10 plus years. He’s such a regular, he let himself in and was waiting on her pussy to arrive while we were at evening church service….texting her pics of his hard cock in our bed while we were at church….man, I’ve never seen her head for the door and to the car hurrying me along as soon as service ended tonight! She was ready to worship her some great BBC! He BBC baptized that pussy good too, filled it with cum 4 times before he left! Let me watch the first load splash 💦 as he pulled out and came all over her pussy and belly, next three went in balls deep! After I licked the first load off her belly and pussy of course!

Attachments

• 1695E535-D792-47B2-8D1C-EECE67A82F7D-5183-000003FCFC911709.mov
    5.8 MB
I bet there would be nothing more exciting than a mature ED'd hubby seeing his 63yo yearning needy wife split wide n deep by her 1st ever BBC that deep seeds her, BBC always go bare naked up inside a white wife, and plant his Black seeds balls deep . I hope ur ready, and hope eases into her hot unused pussy till she's ready for the ultimate thrill of her 1st BBC. DM me with info of how u encourage her, I was excited thinking of ur wife getting Blacked when I started this post, now I'm way past that with dew drops seeping out it's purple head..,.
So far I tried to sneak a 10 inch black dildo into her soaked pussy while I was eating her. I wasn't able to get in past the cock head but she liked it as I licked her clit. She knows I want to eat her fresh cream pie but thinks I am crazy. She also knows that if she ever decides to fuck another guy I am all for it but it has to be bareback. She would have to be seduced as she is very conservative and a church goer so if someone got her to spread it would have to be discreet. She knows if she did it I would want to be there but I understand she may be uncomfortable with me watching.

This is one of the many times i found out later my wife had been fucking without me knowing. Now i know she needed black dick more than i knew. So when i found out she said, "You're the one that wanted me to try this. It was a really fun game for a while but now it's not a game. I can't believe i didn't do this sooner. Thank you baby for introducing me to the greatest thing in the world! Bet ya didn't know it was gonna turn out like this did you."

These pics are from a video of my wife fuckin a black guy on this site i found about a year. I said this is you isn't it, SHE just smiled at me and asked how i got those.

View attachment 6501990View attachment 6501991View attachment 6501992View attachment 6501993View attachment 6501994View attachment 6501995View attachment 6501996
if U took these pix of ur super hot wife taking that BBC, I bet you cum long b4 he deep seeded her hot yearning pussy, trying to hold off with both hands on camera,, u blasted and stayed harder than u ever been..

Did someone post some, if so I would love to see them.
I liked reading about ur sexy wife and ur desires, I could have Thot u posted pix , sry , but I'm very interested in learning more about u2, we are a age gap couple married 20yrs, I resently found a Big desire 2c her fucked, she is very unaware.

I would love to find a way to get my wife deep seeded by a few BBCs and over fill her with potent seed. I dream of being able to eat up her fresh cream pie.
I have posted pictures of her and other female relatives that I would love to see black seeded. I have asked a few folks to photoshop them so I can get a good idea of how hot she would look getting blacked as well as the other family members.

Back