if U took these pix of ur super hot wife taking that BBC, I bet you cum long b4 he deep seeded her hot yearning pussy, trying to hold off with both hands on camera,, u blasted and stayed harder than u ever been..
No i didn't take the pics. I found a video of her with this guy and I took screen shots from the video. I didn't know it was her at first until i watched for about 30 seconds and i knew it was my wife then. But yes, it was such a turn on to accidentally find a video of my wife fcking this guy.

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
I am one of those white men, my wife is for any black man that wants her

The new modern marriage is now a reality of the free world. Black bulls are now an indispensable figure for married white couples. What makes us happiest is that most married white men want this lifestyle. Too many married white men are now grateful to black bulls who have the potential to fuck their wives. They are now determined to leave the issue of meeting their wives' sexual needs entirely up to the black bulls.
This new modern marriage is now a global culture. Too many married white men now accept and appreciate the position of black bulls in their marriage. What about married white women? They are very happy to live under the rule of their black bulls and receive all the support from their husbands.

I wonder what married white men and women here think about the new marriage culture. State your ideas View attachment 4626976View attachment 4626977View attachment 4626978
Absolutely beautiful and about time, this how nature intended it to be. It's time to take our rightful place under the rule of black men

Has anyone ever been on here and seen their wife posted by someone else? I have multiple times now but the first time was the biggest surprise. Watching them fuck me got me hard until i realized it was my wife! It was a video but in most of the shots her face wasnt in the shot except for a couple times a few seconds each, that's when i knew for sure it was her. I've put her on here a lot over the years but this wasn't me that did it. So i asked her about it and she didn't lie. She sent me a screen shot of this text message from that Christmas Eve when she "went to her sisters house" for Christmas eve til day after Christmas. Instead she went stayed with this guy that was her very first bull about 7 years ago. She still has a thing for him even today and she let's him have her whenever he needs a slut to empty his balls into.

Then i asked about who was filming them fuck?. She just smiled and asked, "i didn't think you were gonna notice that part haha, THAT was the best Christmas present EVER" and never told me. She hinted later that it "definitely wasn't another girl." My heart dropped and i asked, "he shared you? " cause at that point she was only with 1 guy at a time (that I knew about apparently. She looked at me and said "maybe..? Well ok, YES he did, but it was just him and RJ, i promise!"

RJ is my friend that i use to work with that was also a friend of her first bull. So while I was working with him from 2015-2021, he would tell me about all the white wives his friend would fuck then when he found out his friend was fucking my wife, he said dude if i woulda knew your wife was into black cock i would already fuckd the ******* outta your girl. I found out she was cheating on me almost a year later so Idk how many times they were taking turns on my wife while i was working or waiting at home. So when i found out, the next time i saw him at work i asked him if my wifes pussy was everything he imagined. He just smiled and said dude your girl is a fuckin slut. She be spreadin those sexy ass legs for black dick as soon as she know they into her.

So i thought my wife went 4 hours away to her sisters house but really she was 25 minutes away with him at a hotel. I didn't know to be hurt and jealous she kept it secret or turned on. Then i felt how tight my cage was cause i was so hard that my wife was cheating on me with black men. So i asked her are you cheating on me? She looked at me and said, "baby you're in that cage for a reason. It's not just a game anymore. That was the first time i "cheated" and I've definitely cheated A LOT since then cause the sex is so much better & harder this way. it's cute that your dick is really hard right now tho, now that you know" i almost came in my cage when she told me that.
View attachment 6501812View attachment 6501813View attachment 6501814View attachment 6501815View attachment 6501816View attachment 6501817View attachment 6501818View attachment 6501819View attachment 6501820
If a married woman is recorded having sex with a black bull, the person filming is often her husband. But I loved your wife who was recorded by a second black bull while her husband was unaware of anything lolll

Despite years of swinging and cheating, my Helen still doesn’t always tell me about her new hobbies :) She believes that hubby doesn’t have to know everything, but can learn to pick up on vibes and hints :) For example, what a pleasure it is when by chance on her open computer, you notice correspondence with the next Bull, and you understand that she didn’t go to her friend’s for the weekend, she spent it in a nearby town in a hotel, with this guy, and that before that they had already fucked several times... For now, I thought that she was in the gym..photo_2020-01-07_21-47-28.jpg

Despite years of swinging and cheating, my Helen still doesn’t always tell me about her new hobbies :) She believes that hubby doesn’t have to know everything, but can learn to pick up on vibes and hints :) For example, what a pleasure it is when by chance on her open computer, you notice correspondence with the next Bull, and you understand that she didn’t go to her friend’s for the weekend, she spent it in a nearby town in a hotel, with this guy, and that before that they had already fucked several times... For now, I thought that she was in the gym..View attachment 6517901
It's honestly not necessarily our business every time the wife changes positions. There have been nights I've asked about her date, and specifics, and shell tell me ",we did it with him inside me."

Back