Going by the smugly satisfied look on his face, that laid-back fiercely handsome young black with his perfectly sculpted pecs and awesome post-fuck semi-hardon sure knew where to spurt his spunk to achieve its maximum effect.

I wager that the back of that sultry young woman’s vagina is awash with.

Of course her sappy husband will forgive her everything when he goes sloppy-seconds with her and feels his rival’s freshly-shot soothing semen welling back around the root of his frantically thrusting aching cock.

Last edited:
Zvega opines above that:

“When a woman wants something, they have that ability to make it happen, don’t they.”

I opine back:

No, not in every situation, or indeed with any man they happen to fancy.

A good proportion men are thankfully sexually savvyer than you evidently think they aren’t, and are seriously put off by presumptious horny women who fondly think they exert some kind of magical power over the minds of all desirable men, or perhaps only their cocks.

That of course leaves a similarly good proportion of hapless yaps of dubious judgment for such women to exploit sexually. And where’s the Triumph in that?

Last edited:
I love it i have a man that loves me dearly and protects me and lets me have all the black dick i want.. but i do take care of hubby to and i still enjoy hubby fucking me he knows my body like no other man does or ever has..But i also love him watching a black guy fuck me and make me feel amazing and i let him know that they make me feel amazing.. Honesty is the key and Best deicsion i ever made was to let black guys fuck me in front of hubby...But im still looking for that special guy to fuck me regularly

Back