That's awesome, but what if your hole gets wrecked too,are you okay with it? The asshole after receiving multiple black cock fuckings actually starts to resemble the shape of a pussy,hense the terms ass pussy,or pighole! Are you okay with your asshole looking like your wife's asshole?
I am. I’ve grown to love the feeling of a huge cock filling my bowels. If my asshole ends up looking like a cunt, I’ll pay that price.

This is the new modern marriage, white couples of all ages giving up their tight little holes to be used hard and resized and reshaped to accommodate big black cocks. I am seeing more and more white couples who want to offer up all five of their holes to be used for the pleasure of black men! I believe that it is the future, all will serve,and wear our diapers proudly if necessary, BBC is that good, everyone wants it!

This is the new modern marriage, white couples of all ages giving up their tight little holes to be used hard and resized and reshaped to accommodate big black cocks. I am seeing more and more white couples who want to offer up all five of their holes to be used for the pleasure of black men! I believe that it is the future, all will serve,and wear our diapers proudly if necessary, BBC is that good, everyone wants it!
All of my wife’s friends are Blacked. All of their hubbies now are pussyfree. Inevitable.

Have you been buttfucked yet?

Marriage with rich white man 🤣

daya-knight-jovan-jordan-4.jpg
daya-knight-jovan-jordan-5.jpg
daya-knight-jovan-jordan-14.jpg
daya-knight-jovan-jordan-22.jpg
daya-knight-jovan-jordan-17.jpg
Who is this?

Back