The proper answer, of course, is to thank him and leave the party. You will be cuckolded and it will be her desire. That is very nice. proper answer would’ve been ok, so long as I’m watching.
The proper answer would’ve been ok, so long as I’m watching. If he was as confident and sure as you say he shouldn’t have any problem with that. No watching, you ain’t fucking my wife. Now that’s overplaying your hand just a bit because your wife could’ve laid down the law and said no you aren’t and there wouldn’t be much you could do. But my wife is all about having me watch so that strategy would’ve worked for me.

The proper answer would’ve been ok, so long as I’m watching. If he was as confident and sure as you say he shouldn’t have any problem with that. No watching, you ain’t fucking my wife. Now that’s overplaying your hand just a bit because your wife could’ve laid down the law and said no you aren’t and there wouldn’t be much you could do. But my wife is all about having me watch so that strategy would’ve worked for me.
My wife cut me out of the loop and started seeing black men without including me,so I cuckolded the jealous bitch back for years with as many married white women as I could get my cock into! No one cuts me out without reprocussions! She got the message.

Back