Taken by ******* ?

I don't think many white girls are going to say no in the first place.

You obviously live in a very limited & guarded social environment, acher. As popular as blacktowhite might appear HERE, its not all that popular yet in mainstream. I'll admit, its gaining momentum, but its not there, YET. A lot of white chicks want nothing to do with black guys ... frankly they're afraid of 'em.

You obviously live in a very limited & guarded social environment, acher. As popular as blacktowhite might appear HERE, its not all that popular yet in mainstream. I'll admit, its gaining momentum, but its not there, YET. A lot of white chicks want nothing to do with black guys ... frankly they're afraid of 'em.
Hehe, of course it depends a bit on where you live, but in this "limited and guarded social environment", pretty much all the black guys I've known have had more than their fair share of white girls, and the girls don't exactly complain when they have the opportunity to get some black dick.. of which there is not enough for everyone

Hehe, of course it depends a bit on where you live, but in this "limited and guarded social environment", pretty much all the black guys I've known have had more than their fair share of white girls, and the girls don't exactly complain when they have the opportunity to get some black dick.. of which there is not enough for everyone
The lifestyle is not all encompassing. There ar quite a large percentage of women that don't wish to cross the color barrier, there are also a good number of people that want and expect a monogamous relationship once they are married. I have had a couple of encounters where the woman wanted to try a BBC but wasn't interested in an LTR. Getting fucked by a BBC was for them kind of a bucket list thing. Even at 60 plus years I get all the pussy I want, but there are a lot of women out there that ARE NOT knocking at my door. Sexual desires and variations are almost limitless, anyone that thinks they have a handle on all of it is delusional.

I can only speak for myself but i think it depends on what you mean by '******'. I was always a bit reserved when i was younger and now getting started in this lifestyle if a guy is too polite and respectful in a club i would probably hold back forever. So i like it when a guy is a bit 'forceful' and 'makes' me do things. One guy i was talking to outside the club some months ago wouldnt let me go home till i sucked him off. He was laughing about it so not a real threat, but i did do it. However on another occasion a couple guys wanted me to go back to their flat, i strongly refused and that was that.
Strong persuasion yes, ******* no.

Should white ladies be taken by ******* when they do not want to spread their legs for BBC ?

Please give me your opinions.
If you like being locked up in prison for a good part of your life, and if you don't mind getting your asshole stretched then go ahead and take some women against their will. Non consensual sex is always a bad idea. If you are currently living as a free person on this planet I would strongly suggest you keep you fantasies to yourself. If you go to prison you will go in with an asshole that looks like "o" in short order it will look like "O".

A problem that can occur if you aren't careful and selective is that the woman can change her mind. Maybe she has had a few drinks and seems game and willing. However if the session results in more pain than pleasure she may decide she wasn't actually so willing. Or in the heat of the moment she may allow the bull to fill her with his sperm and then realize after the fact that she wasn't using any birth control. The reality is a woman can beg to you fuck her and if she changes her mind you are in deep *******. Especially if the woman is white and the man is black. It's not as bad as it used to be in some parts of the country but the reality of a black man accused of ******* a white woman at least one of the jurors will break an ankle running to the jury room to convict. There are a lot of scenario's that sound like fun but you need to make damn sure that everyone is on the same page and you have to respect your partners limits. If you don't you might very well end up with a roommate named Bubba that thinks you are precious.

A problem that can occur if you aren't careful and selective is that the woman can change her mind. Maybe she has had a few drinks and seems game and willing. However if the session results in more pain than pleasure she may decide she wasn't actually so willing. Or in the heat of the moment she may allow the bull to fill her with his sperm and then realize after the fact that she wasn't using any birth control. The reality is a woman can beg to you fuck her and if she changes her mind you are in deep *******. Especially if the woman is white and the man is black. It's not as bad as it used to be in some parts of the country but the reality of a black man accused of ******* a white woman at least one of the jurors will break an ankle running to the jury room to convict. There are a lot of scenario's that sound like fun but you need to make damn sure that everyone is on the same page and you have to respect your partners limits. If you don't you might very well end up with a roommate named Bubba that thinks you are precious.
HOLY S! You are SOOOOOO right! When does no mean yes with women? When does no mean no? I have always been taught that no means no, period. And that is what I go by. Thank god I have never had one crazy enough to sue me after (unless you count baby support for my ex-wife. lol). Honestly, I think if I was BBC and getting all these people emailing me to "come take my woman", I think I would become a Eunich and make sure I sat in a barrel of oil until it fell off. lol. So many crazies, fakes, and diseases.

cultures and laws are very different around the world.

I heard of an incident in Uganda when an expat german husband told his gardener/domestic in front of his wife that he (the gardener/domestic) was in charge in his absence. He did this because of local culture that would not respect a woman as being in charge, so that the domestic could deal with locals during his week's absence.

That night the domestic went to the german wife's bed. She protested verbally, but not physically. The next day she went to the local police. They came to investigate. The domestic told them that the woman's husband and placed him 'in charge'. The wife admitted this is what her husband had said.

The police officer advised her that in that case her husband had sanctioned the African bedding her, whether he had intended to or not, and until her husband returned and clarified the situation, the domestic was entitled to bed her.

The police officer left she was taken back to bed.

A few days later the police officer called again to check all was OK.

The domestic confirmed all was OK, she was quite willing now did the officer want to try her? He did, and did.

A few days after her husband had returned the officer called on the couple to speak to the husband and seek clarification.

It was a surprise to the husband as though he had been back a few days his wife had not mentioned it.

She hadn't as she had decided the new arrangement was not after all one she was unhappy with. She had got used to her new 'lover...'

HOLY S! You are SOOOOOO right! When does no mean yes with women? When does no mean no? I have always been taught that no means no, period. And that is what I go by. Thank god I have never had one crazy enough to sue me after (unless you count baby support for my ex-wife. lol). Honestly, I think if I was BBC and getting all these people emailing me to "come take my woman", I think I would become a Eunich and make sure I sat in a barrel of oil until it fell off. lol. So many crazies, fakes, and diseases.
When it comes to understanding women there are two types of men, those that think they understand women, and those that realize they never will. If there is any secret to my success with women in and out of bed is that I enjoy women, any woman that I am with socially or sexually knows that I am glad she is there and that I appreciate her as a person.

Back