She said "NO" several times....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Slow and Deep, Jun 13, 2016.

1. Slow and Deep

Slow and Deep Well-Known Member Gold Member

She said no....several times. He didn't listen....Now....she's glad he didn't. She LOVES being a bbc slut.

[​IMG]

janb, windstar, hedaite and 15 others like this.
  2. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

I fought my husbands friend and said no firmly and he just forced my legs open and took me completely and held me there against our kitchen counter and pumped my pussy completely full of his potent thick gooey seed and I submited totally and now my married pussy is black owned and used well!!!!

3. Pamlovesblackcock

Pamlovesblackcock Well-Known Member Gold Member

Now sometimes I say no and they take me anyway and I like it! ;)

4. BethLuvsBBConly

BethLuvsBBConly Well-Known Member Gold Member

I never said no; typically I am moaning 'fuck me.'

5. SabrinaH

SabrinaH Well-Known Member Gold Member

She said no? May I ask why you asked?

6. wildw0nz

wildw0nz New Member

That's not nice of your husband's friend. I guess it's not as bad since you came to enjoy it but still not nice.

7. wildw0nz

wildw0nz New Member

My wife will say no or say she isn't interested sometimes but her wetness tells a different story when talk or watch dirty vids.

8. Tina & Don

Tina & Don Member

When it comes to sex Tina never says no, except for role play.

maccachew likes this.
  9. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    ... and therein lies the challenge, knowing WHEN a woman's NO means YES and when her NO means NO. Lots of men have gone to prisons misinterpreting a woman's true INTENT.
    That's why, when a woman says NO ... it means NO to me. No pussy worth going to jail over.
    And the RAPE fantasy many of them have .... forget it. Never'll happen ... not with me.
    pic_Thinking2.jpg

10. Tina & Don

Tina & Don Member

Ask Iron Mike Tyson.

MacNfries likes this.
  11. addickted

addickted New Member

I've been in a relationship with a person who flip-flopped on the issue. I think what it was was her feeling guilty afterwards, which I was never able to make her comfortable with; I guess I didn't do a good enough job. It got really frustrating at times bc she would want to one minute, and then regret it and never want to do it again the next. Needless to say, we're not together anymore...

Tina & Don likes this.
  12. BusterW

BusterW Member

Germany
    why would any man risk going to prison for a piece of white ass? hard enough being a blackman in today usa but to go to prison an it has happen when the woman got caught an screamed rape. Guys do not let your dickhead rule your mind on top of your neck

13. northsb

northsb Active Member

My problem is I don't get to say yes enough.

14. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    No means no but Tom and I have a code word that I can use for NO. But seldom do I say no..........lol

Slow and Deep likes this.
  15. 69ERUK

69ERUK Member

UK
    SHOULD ALWAYS have a safe word which means no or stop

16. TomandAnn

TomandAnn Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
  17. satchseven

satchseven New Member

You believe that mess? Black woman gets out her bed at 2 am goes and get in cab/limo to a hotel room of a man she just met, pulls the tampon out, let's Mike perform oral sex then cry rape?. I can tell you if that is not wealthy Mike Tyson, she never does any of that with the UPS guy; she tells UPS guy to go to hell. Don King did Mike zero favors by letting him go in there with a tax attorney as his defense lawyer,plus not hiring the best local female attorney in town. the other girls at that pageant said she stated she would set mike tyson up. You notice we have never seen or heard of her since. I can tell you that scenario does not happen unless money or cocaine is involved,an everyday nice girl fuck no!

Tina & Don likes this.