She said "NO" several times....

My Fantasy Land

Male
Gold Member
From
CO, US
She said no....several times. He didn't listen....Now....she's glad he didn't. She LOVES being a bbc slut.

Breeding-White-Wives-7-18.png

I fought my husbands friend and said no firmly and he just ****** my legs open and took me completely and held me there against our kitchen counter and pumped my pussy completely full of his potent thick gooey seed and I submited totally and now my married pussy is black owned and used well!!!!

I fought my husbands friend and said no firmly and he just ****** my legs open and took me completely and held me there against our kitchen counter and pumped my pussy completely full of his potent thick gooey seed and I submited totally and now my married pussy is black owned and used well!!!!

That's not nice of your husband's friend. I guess it's not as bad since you came to enjoy it but still not nice.

My wife will say no or say she isn't interested sometimes but her wetness tells a different story when talk or watch dirty vids.

... and therein lies the challenge, knowing WHEN a woman's NO means YES and when her NO means NO. Lots of men have gone to prisons misinterpreting a woman's true INTENT.
That's why, when a woman says NO ... it means NO to me. No pussy worth going to jail over.
And the ******* fantasy many of them have .... forget it. Never'll happen ... not with me.
pic_Thinking2.jpg

... and therein lies the challenge, knowing WHEN a woman's NO means YES and when her NO means NO. Lots of men have gone to prisons misinterpreting a woman's true INTENT.
That's why, when a woman says NO ... it means NO to me. No pussy worth going to jail over.
And the ******* fantasy many of them have .... forget it. Never'll happen ... not with me.
View attachment 887504
Ask Iron Mike Tyson.

I've been in a relationship with a person who flip-flopped on the issue. I think what it was was her feeling guilty afterwards, which I was never able to make her comfortable with; I guess I didn't do a good enough job. It got really frustrating at times bc she would want to one minute, and then regret it and never want to do it again the next. Needless to say, we're not together anymore...

why would any man risk going to prison for a piece of white ass? hard enough being a blackman in today usa but to go to prison an it has happen when the woman got caught an screamed *******. Guys do not let your dickhead rule your mind on top of your neck

Ask Iron Mike Tyson.
You believe that mess? Black woman gets out her bed at 2 am goes and get in cab/limo to a hotel room of a man she just met, pulls the tampon out, let's Mike perform oral sex then cry *******?. I can tell you if that is not wealthy Mike Tyson, she never does any of that with the UPS guy; she tells UPS guy to go to hell. Don King did Mike zero favors by letting him go in there with a tax attorney as his defense lawyer,plus not hiring the best local female attorney in town. the other girls at that pageant said she stated she would set mike tyson up. You notice we have never seen or heard of her since. I can tell you that scenario does not happen unless money or an addictive white substance is involved,an everyday nice girl fuck no!

Back