Post Your Little Dick

OK I'm taking it to the next level. I went to a local adult bookstore. Thursday after dropping wife off at the airport. I sucked 2 beautiful big black Dick. One older guy and one in his 20s. So now I'm home alone. So I trimmed my pubes and decided to go panty shopping.

Last edited:
Here's my little clit
1000001297-jpg.6944073
1000001293.jpg

Last edited:
I drove to a nearby town, about 45 minutes away from where I live. I went to a Belk store to buy some panties. Now I'm also big masculine gruff man. 6'3 with a beard and a belly.. I saw a young girl thats works there and asked if she could help me find some panties in my size. My little clit was leaking like crazy. She took me to the main check out area. I was some excited walking out. So much that I went to another department store and shopped for the some more panties. In this store I walked around for a bit carrying the panties I chose. I got in what I was thinking was the longest line. So I exhilarating. I left there and went to Walmart to get an anal douche kit. Wound up getting 2 kits and big bottle of lube and some condoms. Walked around the store with a those in my arms. Then I got in a long checkout line there too. I fucking loved it.

I drove to a nearby town, about 45 minutes away from where I live. I went to a Belk store to buy some panties. Now I'm also big masculine gruff man. 6'3 with a beard and a belly.. I saw a young girl thats works there and asked if she could help me find some panties in my size. My little clit was leaking like crazy. She took me to the main check out area. I was some excited walking out. So much that I went to another department store and shopped for the some more panties. In this store I walked around for a bit carrying the panties I chose. I got in what I was thinking was the longest line. So I exhilarating. I left there and went to Walmart to get an anal douche kit. Wound up getting 2 kits and big bottle of lube and some condoms. Walked around the store with a those in my arms. Then I got in a long checkout line there too. I fucking loved it.
That's pretty hot

Years ago I would go shoe shopping for heels. I stopped trying to play it off as if they weren’t for myself. On two different occasions the girls that worked there were glad to help me out. Both telling me try on anything you like.

Back