How much dick are you delivering?

I was having sex with my wife the other day I always tease her about how she wants to cum, oral or penetration. She picks oral most of the time. So this time I asked her, why oral? And she said cums better that way.
I immediately started teasing her about how my cock is not enough and she just nervously laugh. I am presuming she needs a bigger cock now

So, I had posted in a different thread that the time I saw my wife taking a guy with a 9" dick, he was giving her 50% more dick than my own 6" penis. Then, I got to thinking, that is entirely wrong. And nothing more sexy than bringing a math equation into the conversation, I did the math. When your wife is getting stuffed with dick it is actually a matter of volume that is filling her up, so I did the math. If my dick is 6" long with a 2" diameter, that equates to about 19 cubic inches of dick that I am filling her with. Not too bad, right? Now lets think about her black lover. His 9" dick at a thicker 2.5" diameter equates to about 44 cubic inches of fornix stroking cock going deep in my wife. So, that feeling of "fullness" that you hear women talking about? This is what they mean. This guy was giving my wife well over twice the dick that I am giving her. So guys, cucks and bulls alike, it's time to do your math. How much dick are you delivering?? Please reply below. 🥜🥜🍤🍤🍆🍆
Eat some pussy while doing math in your head and it won't matter how voluminous your dick is

Only one person so far has submitted an actual answer.... how much dick, by volume, they are delivering.... I even posted the formula to use!!!!
Measuring by volume literally doesn’t matter because Penis’ aren’t liquids

Measuring circumference AKA the Girth is what really matters. And also length to some women

I hope you’re joking 😂

The only time Volume would matter is if your dick was liquid
What is a simple definition of volume?

A volume is simply defined as the amount of space occupied by any three-dimensional solid. These solids can be a cube, a cuboid, a cone, a cylinder or a sphere. Different shapes have different volumes.

Measuring by volume literally doesn’t matter because Penis’ aren’t liquids

Measuring circumference AKA the Girth is what really matters. And also length to some women
Volume does not mean it has to be liquid

A volume is simply defined as the amount of space occupied by any three-dimensional solid. These solids can be a cube, a cuboid, a cone, a cylinder or a sphere. Different shapes have different volumes.

Volume does not mean it has to be liquid

But in this instance it doesn’t matter because you’re not filling a pussy with liquid. A penis is solid and what stretchs it is the circumference of a penis/ Girth.

Back