How much dick are you delivering?

My wife definitely needs more than my 1.96 cubic inch clitty! I am 2.5 inches long and 1 inch in diameter.

Attachments

• 20221110_142400.mp4
    23.5 MB
I'm not sure if my math is correct. I used the calculator you provided earlier in this post. This doesn't seem correct but this is what came out.

9.75 length 5.25 diameter 2.625 radius = 211.06 cu.in.
I think the math is right, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a 5.5” diameter dick though!

I have a cage and have enjoyed being locked up occassionally but she knows I am not straying around with my little boy dick anyway, so it's really not necessary. We might go back to it, up to her of course.
Nice!! Thank you so much for sharing your experience 🤗

So, I had posted in a different thread that the time I saw my wife taking a guy with a 9" dick, he was giving her 50% more dick than my own 6" penis. Then, I got to thinking, that is entirely wrong. And nothing more sexy than bringing a math equation into the conversation, I did the math. When your wife is getting stuffed with dick it is actually a matter of volume that is filling her up, so I did the math. If my dick is 6" long with a 2" diameter, that equates to about 19 cubic inches of dick that I am filling her with. Not too bad, right? Now lets think about her black lover. His 9" dick at a thicker 2.5" diameter equates to about 44 cubic inches of fornix stroking cock going deep in my wife. So, that feeling of "fullness" that you hear women talking about? This is what they mean. This guy was giving my wife well over twice the dick that I am giving her. So guys, cucks and bulls alike, it's time to do your math. How much dick are you delivering?? Please reply below. 🥜🥜🍤🍤🍆🍆
It may actually be > % than that on average since a part of dick near the base doesn't make it in most of the time due to body configurations and positions. You measure to the body but rarely get the first few centimeters near the base in.

So the difference is even greater than you calculate

Back