How much dick are you delivering?

cuckcplSTL

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
MO, US
So, I had posted in a different thread that the time I saw my wife taking a guy with a 9" dick, he was giving her 50% more dick than my own 6" penis. Then, I got to thinking, that is entirely wrong. And nothing more sexy than bringing a math equation into the conversation, I did the math. When your wife is getting stuffed with dick it is actually a matter of volume that is filling her up, so I did the math. If my dick is 6" long with a 2" diameter, that equates to about 19 cubic inches of dick that I am filling her with. Not too bad, right? Now lets think about her black lover. His 9" dick at a thicker 2.5" diameter equates to about 44 cubic inches of fornix stroking cock going deep in my wife. So, that feeling of "fullness" that you hear women talking about? This is what they mean. This guy was giving my wife well over twice the dick that I am giving her. So guys, cucks and bulls alike, it's time to do your math. How much dick are you delivering?? Please reply below. 🥜🥜🍤🍤🍆🍆

I find this fascinating!
So here’s me: 3.25” long by 4.75” around = 4 cubic inches of volume! Yikes!

Compared to your 6x2 = 19 cubic inches…you would give my wife 475% more cock volume than me!

And your wife’s black lover at 9x2.5 = 44 cubic inches would give my wife 1100% more cock volume than me!!!!

Even a statistically average cock, WebMD lists it as:
  • Erect penis length: 13.12 cm (5.17 in)
  • Erect penis girth: 11.66 cm (4.59 in)
“Average” volume is 8.66 cubic inches.
That’s still 216.5% increase in cock volume for my wife!
I’m beginning to wonder if there’s actually anyone out there who would offer less volume than me…
I’m both horrified and extremely turned on, lol!

Last edited:
i think since i love him and he loves me he will always "fill me" just enough because the man knows how to ergonomically position himself for eye crossing orgasms. but, you're right i love love the stretch and my hubby understands it. :)
My wife is the same. I give her "just enough" to make her cum, but she does love it deeper and thicker than I can do

The one and only time we had a threesome with a black guy, he was packing about 7 and a half with girth around the same size as mine. I’ve got a little over 6 and a half so he was a inch longer but same girth.

Only one person so far has submitted an actual answer.... how much dick, by volume, they are delivering.... I even posted the formula to use!!!!

Mine is 5.5 cubic inches. Her regular bull is 37.75 cubic inches.He is 17.27 times bigger. Her biggest cock she has had was a 10 1/2 by 2.75. That is 62.4 cubic inches.

Back