How much dick are you delivering?

Diameter or circumference?
Glad you asked. It would be difficult to get a accurate measurement of the Diameter of your hard cock without first measuring the circumference. Once you accomplish that you would know the size of the circle you would be using to figure out the diameter....

How to measure girth. Once you've got your length measurement, you may also want to work out your girth (the length around an object). This means you will need to measure the circumference of your penis.
  1. Use a soft measuring tape for sewing, make sure it doesn't have any stretch. ...
  2. Gently wrap the measuring tape around the thickest part of the shaft of the erect penis.
  3. Note where the ends of the tape meet; that's the number you're looking for.

So, I had posted in a different thread that the time I saw my wife taking a guy with a 9" dick, he was giving her 50% more dick than my own 6" penis. Then, I got to thinking, that is entirely wrong. And nothing more sexy than bringing a math equation into the conversation, I did the math. When your wife is getting stuffed with dick it is actually a matter of volume that is filling her up, so I did the math. If my dick is 6" long with a 2" diameter, that equates to about 19 cubic inches of dick that I am filling her with. Not too bad, right? Now lets think about her black lover. His 9" dick at a thicker 2.5" diameter equates to about 44 cubic inches of fornix stroking cock going deep in my wife. So, that feeling of "fullness" that you hear women talking about? This is what they mean. This guy was giving my wife well over twice the dick that I am giving her. So guys, cucks and bulls alike, it's time to do your math. How much dick are you delivering?? Please reply below. 🥜🥜🍤🍤🍆🍆
9 1/2 inches

Here is the size comparison... My wife made me wear her big black cocks used full of cum condom for getting hard watching him destroy her pussy. It will not stay on my little guy if I stand up and it's about twice to three times longer than my cock. His cum is absolutely slick and it is taking everything I got not to jack off in his cum. He still is banging my wife but bareback now. This just confirms to me after wearing his used condom I never have or never will please her in bed.

Attachments

• 20240324_010609.jpg
    20240324_010609.jpg
    5.1 MB · Views: 12
Back