Bbc with soft dicks in homemade cuck vids

Loridan

Couple
Watching homemade cuck vids or white wives with black guys most of the vids the bbc isn't full hard.
A few show a hot wife with a hot black guy going to town with a HARD dick.
Others show the bbc with a dick that's not full hard. What gives?
Many show a wife getting it from behind, the guy really going at it but dick is limp.
Question is...if your wife or you, if you are the woman enjoys bbc that's great. Does the guy get and stay really erect?
We enjoy mfm fun with a guy semi regularly. Me or our friend has no problem getting hard as can be. Of course after a cum it goes soft but soon we're ready for more. I'll be sitting watching them mess around, my dick is so hard it hurts.
Question #2...as the husband, while you're watching is it safe to say your dick hard? Really hard?

Yeah half the time you watch some of these videos and the dick is as soft and flimsy as a slinky but they make sure to tell us that he's 13" inches! I especially hate it when they try to do a DP and you can see the see the guy trying to penetrate over and over again with his big weeble wobble weenie and then they have to abandon trying to DP the woman and do something else! It's hilarious! All I can think of is "where the F did you get these guys"! You have a woman that is willing to let you take her and use her in anyway that you want and you guys are F-ing that up! Like I always say a solid 7" beats a flimsy 11" any day!

The downside of it this is that when guys fail to perform then they think we all have performance issues and in their adds they will put "must be able to perform in front of hubby or others"!

Yeah half the time you watch some of these videos and the dick is as soft and flimsy as a slinky but they make sure to tell us that he's 13" inches! I especially hate it when they try to do a DP and you can see the see the guy trying to penetrate over and over again with his big weeble wobble weenie and then they have to abandon trying to DP the woman and do something else! It's hilarious! All I can think of is "where the F did you get these guys"! You have a woman that is willing to let you take her and use her in anyway that you want and you guys are F-ing that up! Like I always say a solid 7" beats a flimsy 11" any day!

The downside of it this is that when guys fail to perform then they think we all have performance issues and in their adds they will put "must be able to perform in front of hubby or others"!
I get it but I still love big thick hanging swinging cocks

There's some vids, homemade with a good looking 45yo gal and a nice sized BBC full on erect and it's hot to see.
We've never done this with a black guy but I bet the right BBC could be very exciting.
It would be a HUGE disappointment going through the meet-up, flirting, getting excited about what might happen only to have the guy fail our expectations.

Just my two cents worth again , it could be a number of factors. The guy may have ED issue or unable to perform in front of others. When I started out with couples it took me three tries before I could perform while the husband was watching. He talked with and settled me down and after that the fear factor left and I could fuck on stage at the SuperBowl

Back