How much dick are you delivering?

if your approach and my calculations are correct, hubby can only do about 17 cubic inches while other partners have been around the same as you mentioned
When I was 20 my first GF cheated on my with BBC... she was latina big but... my reaction when I found out was that I still loved her and would accept her to get BBC on the side. I'd definitely would be pussy free... but she left me... since then I definitely am attracted to Latinas or white girls that love BBC or I want to introduce one to BBC...I'm tiny...just 5 inches so I understand that latinas now want something Bigger and blacker

Interesting approach here…

“Cubic inches of dick” has me laughing though 😂. Can’t help but wonder how much cubic inches of dick is in a bbc gangbang now

Interesting approach here…

“Cubic inches of dick” has me laughing though 😂. Can’t help but wonder how much cubic inches of dick is in a bbc gangbang now
LoL.... they used to say it about engines, but now maybe the term will change to a new subject.... "There's no substitute for cubic inches" :ROFLMAO:

I'm 2 inches long about 2 inches in diameter totaly limp and premature ejaculator as well so I really don't have much at all to offer 😅
But as a sisicuckold I'm ok with that

Attachments

• 20230913_105048.jpg
    20230913_105048.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 24
  • 20230825_100244.jpg
    20230825_100244.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 27
Back