Should I be always be caged?

booyouwhore

Male
Gold Member
Lately the more I think about it, I should always be caged. Women have laughed at it, and love to tease me. My small 4 inch dick just grosses everyone out. Even if it’s super hard! Especially after laser hair removal everything is just soft and small.

I’ve taken hormones and love the feminizing effects. Love lingerie and Victoria’s Secret. I just want to feel sexy!

My little clitty… No one wants anything to do with it. And it turns me on so much. It’s like only for me to touch.

I seek black men and they like my mouth and behind, they also require me to be caged before an encounter. Being a sissy fag is my life calling.

The pic with the cage is my lovely bulls cock ❤️

IMG_0048.jpeg

IMG_0041.jpegIMG_0039.jpegIMG_0040.jpeg

Lately the more I think about it, I should always be caged. Women have laughed at it, and love to tease me. My small 4 inch dick just grosses everyone out. Even if it’s super hard! Especially after laser hair removal everything is just soft and small.

I’ve taken hormones and love the feminizing effects. Love lingerie and Victoria’s Secret. I just want to feel sexy!

My little clitty… No one wants anything to do with it. And it turns me on so much. It’s like only for me to touch.

I seek black men and they like my mouth and behind, they also require me to be caged before an encounter. Being a sissy fag is my life calling.

View attachment 6360692

View attachment 6360677View attachment 6360674View attachment 6360675
Yes stay locked all the time… 💕

View attachment 6360692

Yes fuck it, why not, sound like you are embracing your inferiority! More men should. I'm stuck in the middle unfortunately. I'm not a bbc but I'm not small. I'm 7"x 6"

View attachment 6360692

I feel the same way. nobody wants to touch me. my wife included. ive begun to shave everything and it feels good. I'm heading to becoming a complete sissy fag . my little dick n balls hide inside me sometimes and I haven't found a cage that works. but I will soon.

Back