Should I tell her and come clean or not

Biggdaddy412

Male
Gold Member
From
MO, US
Let's start at the beginning, the last time we had sex was 6 years ago.I have since be told I have PE and no longer get hard. I came on this site looking for a Bull to satisfy her but also a bi bull so I could still have sex myself. After finding a match I approached my wife to discuss the subject. She got angry and we didn't talk for days but time heals all wounds. I even told her I would not be upset if she went out on her own to find some who could satisfy her needs. She rebuffed that suggestion as she told me she loved me and she was ok. It was about this time I received a response to a post from an out of state bi bull that was interested in just us but after telling him the wife was not interested anymore we made a connection and have become close friends thru the years so much so I am ready to locate out of state to join my black master. He has offered to service my wife but I have told him that he didn't have too. The only thing he wants from me is for me to transform into a sissy even paying for implants so I will be his perfect play toy.
The question is the other day she confronted me because she found my stash of toys. It was lingerie, cock cage, condoms, lube and black Rambone dildo. I lied my way thru her questions but I think she still has suspicions of what I have done. Some I am not proud of like giving multiple guys head in a bookstore, meet guys in motels and giving road head. Should I come clean and tell her the truth?
I started down this cuckold road to satisfy her but along the way it the attention switched to me.

Many of us are, or have been in similar situations.
It's a tough decision and it could go either way.
The best thing and most logical, is to tell her outright. Tell her your feelings, why you have them, that you love her (if you do) and that you want to continue as a loving couple but you need a Bull sexually. That you would like the Bull to be involved with both of you.
Basically tell her what you have told us.
But be prepared for her reaction as it could be negative. She will be confused, hurt and maybe disgusted with you.
Let's hope she, in time, takes it in and sees how it will benefit both of you.

My wife came across my lingerie and dildo stash a few years ago. My situation is similar but different in that I wasn’t cheating on her. When she started with the questions I didn’t know how much I could admit to. Then I just decided for each question she asked I would be honest and let the chips fall where they may. She was shocked but as the conversations and questions continued I realized she was more and more curious than confrontational. I got very lucky in that she was actually understanding and to a degree interested in what it is that I was into. She told me she had always wanted to have a kinky boyfriend to try crazy stuff with. Though she’s not into everything I’m into she lets me do certain things with her. Like now we’re planning an adults only over night in a hotel where we bring the toys and lingerie and do things like fucking each other with the bbc strap on and such. She told me she’s been craving getting her ass fucked. Also that she wants to rail my ass.

My wife came across my lingerie and dildo stash a few years ago. My situation is similar but different in that I wasn’t cheating on her. When she started with the questions I didn’t know how much I could admit to. Then I just decided for each question she asked I would be honest and let the chips fall where they may. She was shocked but as the conversations and questions continued I realized she was more and more curious than confrontational. I got very lucky in that she was actually understanding and to a degree interested in what it is that I was into. She told me she had always wanted to have a kinky boyfriend to try crazy stuff with. Though she’s not into everything I’m into she lets me do certain things with her. Like now we’re planning an adults only over night in a hotel where we bring the toys and lingerie and do things like fucking each other with the bbc strap on and such. She told me she’s been craving getting her ass fucked. Also that she wants to rail my ass.
That's a cool ass chic. Outside of the strapon stuff. To each his own. I would enjoy a conversation like this with people I know. Literally 2 seconds... we cool let's key it moving lol

That's a cool ass chic. Outside of the strapon stuff. To each his own. I would enjoy a conversation like this with people I know. Literally 2 seconds... we cool let's key it moving lol
She is fucking awesome. It could have gone very badly for me. Our dynamic changed in that she knows and accepts that I’m bi. However I’m loyal to her until she’s ready for that leap of faith and adding a black man to our fun times.

Last edited:
She is fucking awesome. It could have gone very badly for me. Our dynamic changed in that she knows and accepts that I’m bi. However I’m only with her until she’s ready for that leap of faith and adding a black man to our fun times.
I understand. I've been waitin for a leap of faith from my ex and her family for forever. Hang in there bro. My ex and her family is are and we're to. I'm not bi or nothing like that. But I understand what you're going thru.

Back