Post Your Little Dick

Look around society and you can see the symptoms of a illness among white males. Not sure if it was always there, but I feel it is getting worse.

Young white men and being told in their childhood they will grow up to be strong and important. Well now they are grown up, and all they see is their own inadequacy, weakness, and overall silliness. They have to sit back and watch Black Men take over the presidency, and then the rest of America (and the world).

Young white girls are choosing black men, and I feel young white boys are as well. Like you said, the obsession with black culture, rap, and other things is so obvious it is laughable. They then try to overcompensate in the wrong way.

White boys have become the weaker race and sex, and now we are having to learn to accept our new role in society. My wife is slowly learning to accept my role in our marriage as well.
This is so true for us White Bois I for one never looked towards black for sex but in the last 2 years I realized that is what I was meant for. I am now totally for servicing BBC!!!

Back