Post Your Little Dick

Hi mate! I'm Johnny and agree; I was brought up in a family where we believe in traditional things like that as a custom.
I'm 22 years old, bi, and a cuckold. I absolutely LOVE seeing my girlfriend get pounded by BBC and seeing her hole get stretched. My white penis is DECENT. But it's nowhere nearly as good as BBC!

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    186.8 KB · Views: 602
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    137.4 KB · Views: 737
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    456 KB · Views: 890
So ugly and pathetic I can't even get it up all the way.
You're not alone man! Mine is just like yours :( I can satisfy my girl, but BBC does it to an ENTIRELY DIFERENT LEVEL! The Bull my girl has is 11 inches and super thick. They make me watch in humiliation, with a chastity cage on my little dick, as he stretches my girl's pussy wide open! My girl lets me jerk off watching them if I've been a good boy. During our cuckold sessions she makes me call her "Mistress" and she puts my little dick alongside the Bul's monster cock...it's a huge difference..

As a white guy I'm not that small, but come on guys so what.
As the saying goes - there is always someone who is better (in all ways of life), the same applies to both men and women and we all know that from a bit of life experience.
Some women really can't take a big dick, some women orgasm easily and get too tired after a while of having sex...
Think positive. Pussy is fucking amazing, its just the best thing in the world, ever, by far. So get in there. How any cucks can say things like they don't care about fucking pussy, is just more weird than anything else..

So then when/if you have a ******* and she's all grown up, allow her to be a slut... surely there's nothing more liberating. If *******'s are allowed to do it then why not the *******...

Plus I'm sure the future black guys generation will want sexy white women to fuck, so do your part.

You're not alone man! Mine is just like yours :( I can satisfy my girl, but BBC does it to an ENTIRELY DIFERENT LEVEL! The Bull my girl has is 11 inches and super thick. They make me watch in humiliation, with a chastity cage on my little dick, as he stretches my girl's pussy wide open! My girl lets me jerk off watching them if I've been a good boy. During our cuckold sessions she makes me call her "Mistress" and she puts my little dick alongside the Bul's monster cock...it's a huge difference..
This is gonna be the future of white boys everywhere

Back