Post Your Little Dick

The closeup photo can be somewhat deceiving. Many people who have reviewed this photo comment about my thickness or circumference when considering it's length. It's not long and it's not thick. It's 3 3/4" X 3 1/2" Girlfriend described it as Pathetic and Useless to her and probably any other woman on this earth that has had a BWC or a Big BLACK LOVER.
I finally had the opportunity to measure her lover 8"+ X 7" circumference.
I have been denied since 2015 after having her first BLACK LOVER and have become the submissive little dicklette who is always willing to serve.

Attachments

• Here is a photo of my inadequate little penis ALMOST 4 inches HARD(1) (2) (1).jpg
    Here is a photo of my inadequate little penis ALMOST 4 inches HARD(1) (2) (1).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 18
  • Soft pathetic penis.jpg
    Soft pathetic penis.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 41
Last edited:
Like it or not, BBC is a myth. Yes there are plenty of black guys with large cocks, but there are plenty with small to average cocks too! Same goes for white guys. I know because we have been looking for a suitable lover for my wife without success. 75% of the reponses from guys that said they have BBC in reality have the same or smaller cock than mine.....and I am not even very big! There is of course so much more to this fantasy than simply a big cock. That being said, the black guy that eventually fucks my wife will have a bigger cock than mine! View attachment 1913883
Nice cock

Back