Penis Shrinkage

so i notice a lot of shrinkage in my bf since we got a bull. its amazing to feel. so my guess its our bull's hormones are suppressing his weaker ones. any thoughts on this?
Congratulations on getting a bull with a larger cock for your pleasure. I'm very happy for you, since all women deserve a large cock for sex. Enjoy it as often as you can!

Your pussy has probably been getting used to your bull's larger cock, which will make you notice more difference in the 2 sizes. On our first date, my wife knew right away I wasn't as big as she was used to, and now, since she couldn't feel mine when we had sex, she doesn't allow my little penis inside her anymore. If your boyfriend is caged all the time, you will see him shrink, and as long as he stays caged, he will stay smaller, like I have in the past. If he isn't caged, and you're denying him intercourse and cums, he will shrink a bit from not using his penis. Otherwise, now that you have a direct comparison between the two cocks, your BF will definitely look and feel smaller.

Yes, penis shrinkage happens but it can also be reversed quite easily. Prolonged caged sessions can reduce the size of your erect penis eventually but once you get rid of the cage, it starts returning to its original size. My advice would be to get the tightest cage you can and continuously try to make yourself hard.

What was your original size and for how long have you been doing this "excersise"? I've been reading that the caging shrinkage isn't permanent.

It hasn't been permanent for me. After 145 days, I was for sure shorter and thinner, but in about 10 days I was back to my original size. However, if you never get out of your cage for any length of time, you will stay small for as long as you're locked.

What was your original size and for how long have you been doing this "excersise"? I've been reading that the caging shrinkage isn't permanent.
Original size when I was younger and before 24/7 lock down was 6". I believe the shrinkage is permanent because 1) I'm much older now and 2) I've only been released periodically for several minutes, under supervision, for hygiene purposes. Have not been out of cage long enough for resiliency to return.

Original size when I was younger and before 24/7 lock down was 6". I believe the shrinkage is permanent because 1) I'm much older now and 2) I've only been released periodically for several minutes, under supervision, for hygiene purposes. Have not been out of cage long enough for resiliency to return.

I generally agree with what you're saying, and most of it is also true for me. I'm definitely smaller than I used to be, and I think it's due to getting older. I wish I could wear my cage 24/7/365 so I could be a couple of inches shorter all the time, but I haven't been able to do that. I was only out of my cage for 5 minutes twice in 145 days during my first long locking, and the last stretch of lock-up was 105 days straight without release of any kind. I wasn't able to stay in indefinitely because I developed some open sores on the back side of my balls. Since then, I only wear the cage for short lock-ups. I moved to a colder climate which makes everything worse for proper fitting, since everything shrinks so much in temperatures below 0 F. We have stretches here that never get above 0 F for a month or two. I usually wear it to bed, where it's always warm enough not to cause any issues, and it's also the time that I'm most likely to jerk off.

Back