Penis Shrinkage

If for some reason you want your tiny dick to look even smaller, take a cold shower right before walking in the bedroom to watch your wife and black lover make love. Don't be surprised or upset, though, if they both laugh at you... because your dick will probably look like a frightened turtle.

That is definitely one dick that looks much better in its cage, just like my husbands tiny shrivelled one, i'd really struggle to put that in my mouth and enjoy it. That thing cumming in my mouth would turn my stomach i'd think.:eek:
yes Mistress I imagine it would make your stomach churn, disgusting little thing. xxxx that's why I don't want mine to ever come out of its cage. xxxx

thats funny that you say that you feel secure when in your cage , I get the same feeling of being secure and like you would not mind if I had it fixed on for good as i cannot satisfier my wife or any other women
The reason is deep seated, its based on the knowledge that you/ we are sexually inadequate and incompetent and cannot face the responsibility of trying to satisfy a grown woman, with strong sexual desires. We gladly abdicate the responsibility to an obviously sexually potent BBC man, who goes through it like a sexual athlete. Inevitably in the eyes of a woman we are irrevocably demoted, reduced to the position of sissy, a figure worthy only of ridicule. The most liberated women and now more BBC men, feel no inhibitions in using sissies (in chastity) as their personal maids, a position most sissies relish, even crave as time goes by. In time I hope more and more BBC men and women will take advantage of our ''normal'' beta natures and there will be more opportunities for people like us to serve and worship our betters. xxxx

The reason is deep seated, its based on the knowledge that you/ we are sexually inadequate and incompetent and cannot face the responsibility of trying to satisfy a grown woman, with strong sexual desires. We gladly abdicate the responsibility to an obviously sexually potent BBC man, who goes through it like a sexual athlete. Inevitably in the eyes of a woman we are irrevocably demoted, reduced to the position of sissy, a figure worthy only of ridicule. The most liberated women and now more BBC men, feel no inhibitions in using sissies (in chastity) as their personal maids, a position most sissies relish, even crave as time goes by. In time I hope more and more BBC men and women will take advantage of our ''normal'' beta natures and there will be more opportunities for people like us to serve and worship our betters. xxxx
the more I read this the more I see my self in a lot of it

Hey guys, I (28) am not in chastity but I am have been pussyfree for over 5 years and I have realised that my dick went from around 6'5 to 5'5 in less than two years. I masturbate a lot. I am not overweighed and live healthy. What are the causes? Being pussyfree?

Wasn't this topic covered in a Seinfeld episode when Jerry's girlfriend accidentally peeped George's naked body after he had gone swimming in very cold water.

Back