Penis Shrinkage

Discussion in 'Extreme Alternative Interracial Sex' started by maggiepop, Mar 8, 2016.

1. maggiepop

maggiepop Member

caused by chastity or Chronic Masturbation

Yeah. Anybody have heard of that?

If you, a white male, have more than 3-4 inches there is a nice solution for that "problem" lol.

[​IMG]

http://www.dreamloverlabs.com/blog-viewtopic.php?id=134

2. Cucky Amanda

Cucky Amanda Active Member

i wife trained me with chasity last year for 6 months. My size was down from 4.5" from 3.2".

3. Roy Randall

Roy Randall Active Member

Finland
  4. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    If you just wait age can do the same only naturally.

MacNfries likes this.
  5. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    re: Penis Shrinkage

.....Interesting you mention "chronic masturbation" ... doctors suspect that it isn't the actual masturbation that contributes to penis shrinkage but the absence of contact with a woman's pheromones due to replacing regular sexual activity with masturbation. These pheromones are just as beneficial and important for men as male sperm is beneficial to women.
    .....Other things to keep in mind are: testosterone loss, weight gain (particularly just above the penis area), a genetic condition which I can not recall the scientific name right now, and prostate surgery. Most all of these can be corrected and reversed once identified as the culprit IF penis loss is a concern.
    .....Otherwise, continuation of some of these conditions can eventually shrink the penis to half of the size it was when the man was at his peak performance.

6. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

Correlations are a bitch! Since my penis has shrunk so much, I can no longer play piano or guitar! At least I can thank Trump and Rubio for explaining it to me..................

7. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    You play a guitar and piano with your penis? Kewl!
    I plan a flattop guitar, harmonicas, and bass, and am half ass on a banjo and keyboard. But haven't taught my penis to play any of those yet.

Dpad and Hand Solo like this.
  8. Porkypig

Porkypig Well-Known Member Gold Member

I am available for weddings and bar mitzvahs........................

MemphisMWM and Dpad like this.
  9. Borncuckold

Borncuckold Member

Although I do have a very small penis, for a very long time I have dreamed of it being even smaller! I would love to get under three inches when fully erect! I am in chastity but I have not done what I would consider "long term." Working on that. There are so many different reports it is difficult to know if this will work or not. Can anyone say for certain that they have had this experience and it was lasting? Also, does anyone know of other possible methods not involving female hormones?

AJ Cuck likes this.