Penis Shrinkage

It will regain it's natural size after a few days. Empresss has me wear one almost 24/7. While it does shrink while not being used, after about 5 days it's 93. %. By the end if the week 100. That is if I am allowed to have a hard on during that time. Jerking also helps speed up if needed...

This is about the same as what I've had happen, too, after an extended wear period. If you only get out for a few minutes every couple of months, you should stay shorter and thinner as long as you continue to wear your cage.

It will regain it's natural size after a few days. Empresss has me wear one almost 24/7. While it does shrink while not being used, after about 5 days it's 93. %. By the end if the week 100. That is if I am allowed to have a hard on during that time.Jelking also helps speed up if needed...

This has been our experience too. Some shrinkage will occur after a week or so. After two weeks it's more pronounced.

After a few days without the cage, especially after a few erections sans cage, it'll return to normal.

I'm afraid this is the effect of almost full-time using a cage on my husband:
20180328_101527-jpg.1832868
20180628_221037.jpg
Less sexual drive, progressive shrinkage, problems with erections and ejaculation. People say these issues disappear with time after removing the cage.

I've always heard the size could come back if released for long enough....mines definitely shrunk quite a bit since June'17. only get 15-20 min out of it on the weekend when my wife is home. It doesn't seem like my balls have shrunk any though. Has anyone experienced the effects of multiple years of continuous chastity?

Rob

That was the way I had it but now, (no pussy since 2003),
My little wee wee has shrunk from 5 inches to maybe 3 and hardly gets hard. If it does, goes soft in about 30 seconds.
Won't squirt at that point at all.
Leaves the wife totally free for whatever she wants to cuckold me.
what did you do to cause this, I'm very interested!

Back