Is being pregnant the time to try?

ABetterWay

Male
From
MA, US
This is not about having a thing for pregnant ladies or getting them pregnant, that's a different conversation.

I have a question that has always intrigued me...

How many ladies have used their being pregnant as the time to 'experience' strange cock?
Black or otherwise?
The risk of actually getting pregnant is not a possibility obviously, so do you try it out?
Was this something you kept to yourself? or shared with hubby?

I've experience a few that were out to try, but I've never really asked the question in general.

Just a thought that's been swimming in my head.

J

I've never been pregnant, well not yet. Doubt I'd use that excuse for dick, LOL maybe some Häagen-Dazs or some bizarre food craving, but dick? That's usually the enemy, reason why some women turn to the same sex, I've seen it multiple times.
From our own experience and from what other women have told us, women tend to get really hormonal and horny when pregnant. And his question was if they would be more willing to do it since they don't have to worry about getting pregnant with another man's baby. So honestly it males sense to me.

From our own experience and from what other women have told us, women tend to get really hormonal and horny when pregnant. And his question was if they would be more willing to do it since they don't have to worry about getting pregnant with another man's baby. So honestly it males sense to me.
Totally aware of the hormonal/horny imbalance, and being a female I understandthat 100%. HOWEVER, to have a hunger for another type, color, size dick that's not the one who you're in a relationship with is ludicrous and is definitely from a man's perspective. Women take caution to being impregnated when not wanting to be pregnant. We sure don't think about infidelity while pregnant so we don't get pregnant that makes NO sense. So I believe I understood and answered the question appropriately to me ability.

Totally aware of the hormonal/horny imbalance, and being a female I understandthat 100%. HOWEVER, to have a hunger for another type, color, size dick that's not the one who you're in a relationship with is ludicrous and is definitely from a man's perspective. Women take caution to being impregnated when not wanting to be pregnant. We sure don't think about infidelity while pregnant so we don't get pregnant that makes NO sense. So I believe I understood and answered the question appropriately to me ability.
I don't he is asking if they would get pregnant just to do it, or if being pregnant specifically makes them want different dick, I think the question was more along the lines of if you are on the fence because of something like the fear of getting pregnant with another man but are already considering it, would taking away the risk make you more likely to follow through. It's like smoking pot, I know a ton of people who claim they would do it if it was legal and there was no risk involved. Same concept

I don't he is asking if they would get pregnant just to do it, or if being pregnant specifically makes them want different dick, I think the question was more along the lines of if you are on the fence because of something like the fear of getting pregnant with another man but are already considering it, would taking away the risk make you more likely to follow through. It's like smoking pot, I know a ton of people who claim they would do it if it was legal and there was no risk involved. Same concept

Yes that's pretty much my question. If you were already thinking about it, does this give you the coverage/protection to give it a shot? Not that it causes you want for strange, that would already have to be there.

GIF by VH1

Yes that's pretty much my question. If you were already thinking about it, does this give you the coverage/protection to give it a shot? Not that it causes you want for strange, that would already have to be there.
Your scenario doesn't speak to the risk of STDs, etc. If the SOLE reason she isn't fucking somebody else raw is the fear of pregnancy...Then yeah I think that could tip the scales of her doing it.

Last edited:
This question obviously doesn't pertain to you and it kinda feels like you are just being a nay sayer just to be one for some reason. A simple answer of "not for me" would have sufficed just fine. Just because you don't agree with someone else's answer, thoughts, feelings, or opinions doesn't mean you can treat it like they are wrong.
It doesn't pertain to you either..🤷🏼‍♀️ it just goes along with your narrative🤦🏼‍♀️

We actually had been fantasizing about bbc for a while and when my wife became pregnant we decided to try it due to no risk of pregnancy so you’re are not correct even though you are a woman and you experience hormones but you’ve never actually been in this exact situation like we have.

We actually had been fantasizing about bbc for a while and when my wife became pregnant we decided to try it due to no risk of pregnancy so you’re are not correct even though you are a woman and you experience hormones but you’ve never actually been in this exact situation like we have.
Thank you for that response. This is more of what I was asking about.

J

Looking to meet any single pregnant mom wanting a long-term term relationship. Black ******* wanted. Lady's hope you can hope

I've never been pregnant, well not yet. Doubt I'd use that excuse for dick, LOL maybe some Häagen-Dazs or some bizarre food craving, but dick? That's usually the enemy, reason why some women turn to the same sex, I've seen it multiple times.
Don't forget the dill pickles!
Or the disgusting ice cream I once ordered by mistake from maccydon... With pickles as topping.

Back