BBC cuckold impregnation is real?

dummyjks1

Male
Gold Member
I am having a doubt. Is it real that black bull makes white wives pregnant? I just started to watch those videos. Now I'm confused that is it real or not. Any one clarify this or tell me the real incidents which you had...

Most of the time, it’s not real even the wife take bbc bare and creampied. Generally the cuckold lifestyle come after the family is well established: husband, marriage, *******. Couples would not risk to have another baby or have a mixed baby for many reasons. It is complicated to explain to the ******* from the marriage that they have a brother or sister from an lover while at the same time she is still married, it is not well accepted from the family especially parents, the mixed kid will have many questions while he/she grows up.
Unless you are openly in polyamory it’s not a good idea, and some left husband to be with the lover.

Most of the time, it’s not real even the wife take bbc bare and creampied. Generally the cuckold lifestyle come after the family is well established: husband, marriage, *******. Couples would not risk to have another baby or have a mixed baby for many reasons. It is complicated to explain to the ******* from the marriage that they have a brother or sister from an lover while at the same time she is still married, it is not well accepted from the family especially parents, the mixed kid will have many questions while he/she grows up.
Unless you are openly in polyamory it’s not a good idea, and some left husband to be with the lover.
Very true. Interesting fantasy. Reality is quite different

I am having a doubt. Is it real that black bull makes white wives pregnant? I just started to watch those videos. Now I'm confused that is it real or not. Any one clarify this or tell me the real incidents which you had...
it might happen........certainly has happened......mostly with couples who dont have much family.....or those who are in the lifestyle and also kinda need a donor......but the percentage of them is very low..........mostly just touch and go...and dont cross over

it might happen........certainly has happened......mostly with couples who dont have much family.....or those who are in the lifestyle and also kinda need a donor......but the percentage of them is very low..........mostly just touch and go...and dont cross over
Most cases IRL: couples who didn’t have ******* previously or needed a donor. But the wife often brake up with hubby to be with the *******.

For many, yes, Breeding is simply fantasy, an added enhancement to their sex play.

But to say that all of it is just fantasy, and no real couples have allowed for interracial pregnancies is false.
I met a very beautiful white wife who was raising two interracial çhildren with her white cuckold husband. We discussed the Breeding fetish extensively and seriously, and she confided that she wanted me to give her the next interracial baby. After long and thoughtful consideration, I agreed. It was one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life. About a week or so later, she called to tell me that her period was late. But a few days after that, she called again to inform me it was a false alarm. I had mixed feelings about it then.
Today, given the right circumstances and a new opportunity, I would definitely impregnate a sexy white wife with no reservations.

There is another very attractive white wife who is active on these boards. She can tell you that she has given birth to more than one çhild via lifestyle play, one or more of them interracial. She and her husband are of means financially, and they have made a happy home for their racially diverse family.

FACTS.

For many, yes, Breeding is simply fantasy, an added enhancement to their sex play.

But to say that all of it is just fantasy, and no real couples have allowed for interracial pregnancies is false.
I met a very beautiful white wife who was raising two interracial çhildren with her white cuckold husband. We discussed the Breeding fetish extensively and seriously, and she confided that she wanted me to give her the next interracial baby. After long and thoughtful consideration, I agreed. It was one of the most exciting sexual experiences of my life. About a week or so later, she called to tell me that her period was late. But a few days after that, she called again to inform me it was a false alarm. I had mixed feelings about it then.
Today, given the right circumstances and a new opportunity, I would definitely impregnate a sexy white wife with no reservations.

There is another very attractive white wife who is active on these boards. She can tell you that she has given birth to more than one çhild via lifestyle play, one or more of them interracial. She and her husband are of means financially, and they have made a happy home for their racially diverse family.

FACTS.
Interesting, did they have their own ******* with hubby? Are they closed with their family (parents…) it’s interesting to know the background.

FACTS.
yes...many have done it for real....stepped up..and crossed over..truly living the lifestyle.......have witnessed the same

Interesting, did they have their own ******* with hubby? Are they closed with their family (parents…) it’s interesting to know the background.
I never asked Amy what her relationship was with extended family, friends, and co-workers. But I got the impression that she was the type of strong woman that she didn't much care if anyone else disapproved. And this is to be expected. Otherwise, don't get into the Breeding fetish with serious intent, or ignorance. Be prepared for the consequences which can either be wondrous, or utter vexation. That type of sex potentially involves the lives of innocents who must never suffer for the fun had by their parents, biological and the one going along with it all.

I never asked Amy what her relationship was with extended family, friends, and co-workers. But I got the impression that she was the type of strong woman that she didn't much care if anyone else disapproved. And this is to be expected. Otherwise, don't get into the Breeding fetish with serious intent, or ignorance. Be prepared for the consequences which can either be wondrous, or utter vexation. That type of sex potentially involves the lives of innocents who must never suffer for the fun had by their parents, biological and the one going along with it all.
very true........it has to be careful step.......requires a lot of communication

Personally, if we have no ******* from us and not in a mind closed Chinese family, it would be up to my wife, I don’t own her, she can do what she wants from the moment she is happy. Mixed bb can be explain that my sperm is weak and needed a donor.
But need to keep in mind that the biological ******* must be known and keep contact for the bb health.

Personally, if we have no ******* from us and not in a mind closed Chinese family, it would be up to my wife, I don’t own her, she can do what she wants from the moment she is happy. Mixed bb can be explain that my sperm is weak and needed a donor.
But need to keep in mind that the biological ******* must be known and keep contact for the bb health.
yeah......that needs good communication and chemistry amongst you guys........also the bull can keep seeing the wife as a her bf/lover..afterwards too

personally........i would stick after the breeding.........

Back