Married Women Having Biracial Children

thanks for the biological info. That is interesting.

for me, a male, I’ll take the usual easy way and just think about the hurricane going on in a woman’s head...
the physical sensations of fucking + this is so wrong (and if it’s a Black man I’m not married to, it’s really wrong + my orgasm is starting + he’s going to cum inside me and I’m fertile...BANG, you’re there
You are not that far off with your "easy way" view of it. I would even simplify it more to Emotional + Physical = "I'm CUMMING"
(can you tell I used to be an engineer? Everything is brought into a solvable equation:ROFLMAO:)

For me and some of my gfs that have really talked about this it's the percent of each that can vary between us and vary at different times for one of us. So, maybe it is not so simple........................We're complicated!!!!!!!

That emotional side does have that "bad girl" thrill weaved in there.

I would assess myself to be 50-50. I need both. I like to connect with the guy and it happens way easier. That is why I'm in the category of "I have to like you before my panties hit the floor."

I'm pretty sure my sister is 90% physical- 10 % Emotional. She told me about one time she came straddling her husbands leg, in a dress and watching the 49ers on TV.

I’d love to bust in someone’s fertile wife. In the moment it would be amazing, but I don’t think I could leave my baby. I also wouldn’t want to purposely put the baby in that situation. That’s just me.
Thanks for being real on this subject. I believe most should just keep it a fantasy. STeve and I have to deal with all the ups and downs of our ******* and how they were conceived. I only got preg by guys that were already married AND I had them sign a sperm donor agreement. No one has challenged it. Steve and I have the means and the love for all our *******. He's a great dad. If one of the fathers did insist on some visitation, I would agree. I don't think getting into a legal battle of it would be beneficial to the well being of the baby. My older mixed race ******* know I gave birth to them. However, they don't know I got preg the fun way...........

You are not that far off with your "easy way" view of it. I would even simplify it more to Emotional + Physical = "I'm CUMMING"
(can you tell I used to be an engineer? Everything is brought into a solvable equation:ROFLMAO:)

For me and some of my gfs that have really talked about this it's the percent of each that can vary between us and vary at different times for one of us. So, maybe it is not so simple........................We're complicated!!!!!!!

That emotional side does have that "bad girl" thrill weaved in there.

I would assess myself to be 50-50. I need both. I like to connect with the guy and it happens way easier. That is why I'm in the category of "I have to like you before my panties hit the floor."

I'm pretty sure my sister is 90% physical- 10 % Emotional. She told me about one time she came straddling her husbands leg, in a dress and watching the 49ers on TV.

said it before and I’ll say it again,
I love how you express yourself.

and you *do* have a delicious naughty way with words.

envy the guys holding their cocks, waiting for your panties to drop to the floor 😘

Thanks for being real on this subject. I believe most should just keep it a fantasy. STeve and I have to deal with all the ups and downs of our ******* and how they were conceived. I only got preg by guys that were already married AND I had them sign a sperm donor agreement. No one has challenged it. Steve and I have the means and the love for all our *******. He's a great dad. If one of the fathers did insist on some visitation, I would agree. I don't think getting into a legal battle of it would be beneficial to the well being of the baby. My older mixed race ******* know I gave birth to them. However, they don't know I got preg the fun way...........

if this is inappropriate just tell me and I’ll delete.

But it sounds like “a” guy did his thing inside you and conceived “a” kid
vs
more than one guy doing his thing and you got conceived and you don’t know whose sperm won the race.

fair to say?

if this is inappropriate just tell me and I’ll delete.

But it sounds like “a” guy did his thing inside you and conceived “a” kid
vs
more than one guy doing his thing and you got conceived and you don’t know whose sperm won the race.

fair to say?
No, I know who the ******* is to my children. Over the years I hvae done this, there have been more than one guy. I want to know who the ******* is. My husband is snipped, so it cannot be him

No, I know who the ******* is to my children. Over the years I hvae done this, there have been more than one guy. I want to know who the ******* is. My husband is snipped, so it cannot be him

in your experiences,
is more than one guy > (more fun) than one guy?

Thanks
If you want some girl who does the 6 guys gangbang, I'm not it. :cool:

Spoiler Alert! I’m a white guy Erika. it’s just a treat to talk sex with a woman. I’m not looking for a gangbang and no one’s looking to gangbang with me lol.

I’m married long time so it’s good to talk sex with a rando woman. Thanks again and maybe we’ll exchange some thoughts on another thread 🌹

Spoiler Alert! I’m a white guy Erika. it’s just a treat to talk sex with a woman. I’m not looking for a gangbang and no one’s looking to gangbang with me lol.

I’m married long time so it’s good to talk sex with a rando woman. Thanks again and maybe we’ll exchange some thoughts on another thread 🌹
No spoiler for me. I figured that out pretty fast. I don't mind chatting about what I've done. Some judge (like my mom) but I just write how I feel. It really does not fit this sites narative, but I don't care. It's what happened the best I can remember and that's it.

If it's a fantasy or story, I say so. I have posted a fantasy in a response and it's clearly marked as such

My wife is 37 and says she would like two more babies before she is into her 40s

I’m not so keen.
I find it extremely tempting to have her breed with an athletic black male and to share the children with our own family.

she is a curvy fertile brunette (we have 4 already) and I feel like I really want this for her. And I feel that as a pale white curvaceous busty mom - she would be perfect for this.

My wife is 37 and says she would like two more babies before she is into her 40s

I’m not so keen.
I find it extremely tempting to have her breed with an athletic black male and to share the children with our own family.

she is a curvy fertile brunette (we have 4 already) and I feel like I really want this for her. And I feel that as a pale white curvaceous busty mom - she would be perfect for this.
@romans3399

There's medical information available online, that clearly stipulates, that when women over 35 puruse having babies, the percentages increase of their being birth defects, miscarriages.

I personally would not take part in breeding any woman over the age of 32 / 33

@romans3399

There's medical information available online, that clearly stipulates, that when women over 35 puruse having babies, the percentages increase of their being birth defects, miscarriages.

I personally would not take part in breeding any woman over the age of 32 / 33
What would it matter to you? Why would any black bull care about any cuck or any white pussy other than fucking them? Isn’t that what this fetish is all about? Any emotional or physical casualty is worth that orgasm from a BBC, right? The costs of this fetish are entirely borne by the cuck couple, and mostly by the cuck. The bull, and to a lesser extent the wife, don’t have much to lose...especially the bull. The bull has literally nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Some of you have seen my post in other forums on this topic, but the topic is usually about getting pregnant. The thrill seems to stop after that, but we need to remember that wether or not intended, when a white woman, married or otherwise becomes pregnant by her black lover she almost always has the baby. For those considering this option this forum is to discuss the outcome of interracial pregnancy: what happens after you bring biracial baby into the world. Was it a surprise, meaning, you didn’t realize it until the baby was born? Did your family know, and how did you break then news to them and your friends? What societal difficulties have you faced? Did this effect your employment or community standing? What are the reactions of people on the street, in stores, restaurants, etc?

For me, the one thing that surprised me was how people assume my wife’s baby was adopted by us, and their embarrassment if she says, “He’s not adopted”. Especially if our caucasian ******* are with us. Sometimes it pisses me off, and at other times it makes me laugh but it always pisses off my wife. Anyhow, I’ll enjoy the commentary, and any photos folks feel comfortable sharing.
I have fathered two biracial children it was not a surprise it was planned I have known the couple for years when they came to me and asked would I consider fathering I was honored. The husband has medical issues and all families were/are aware we are all involved in the upbringing of the *******(we have discussed with them in an age appropriate manner)and they think its cool having three sets of grandparents.
The neighbors schools and churches all know and we dont feel ostracized or have any guilt about what we did. ...we all show up at PTA soccer games etc
The wife is a rock star

Back