Married Women Having Biracial Children

These heat of the moment decision seem to happen, but are they really last minute? I'm so guilty of this my first time swinging. (we knew the couple).

Leading up to that moment is full of times you can back out, but you don't.

Did I think that the guy would pull out???? No, I figured he was not going to,yet there I was still letting things progress.

I could have just said, "I have to pee." That would diffuse the brain scrambling passion. Yet, I did not say anything.

I did not ask if anyone had condoms either.

If he's in without a condom, you probably wanted him to cum in you before that last minute. I'm thinking it came across your mind big time when your panties were coming off. It certainly did for me, but I still did not stop.

I know I should be in more control, but when I'm ovulating, I just seem to say yes to bare sex way more easily.

That being said and some of my ******* being an oops..................I would NEVER change the way my family turned out.
You are very courageous. Thank you, for sharing.

Some of you have seen my post in other forums on this topic, but the topic is usually about getting pregnant. The thrill seems to stop after that, but we need to remember that wether or not intended, when a white woman, married or otherwise becomes pregnant by her black lover she almost always has the baby.

For me, the one thing that surprised me was how people assume my wife’s baby was adopted by us, and their embarrassment if she says, “He’s not adopted”. Especially if our caucasian ******* are with us. Sometimes it pisses me off, and at other times it makes me laugh but it always pisses off my wife. Anyhow, I’ll enjoy the commentary, and any photos folks feel comfortable sharing.
I get that too from the people who did not see me preg. I don't care to correct them. How I became preg with my little ones does not matter to me anymore. I'm jjust so blessed to have them. (my first pregnancy ended in a miscarriage)

Interesting
My 1st, 3rd, 4th, and 5th were certainly planned. Ovulation kits, clomid, basil body temp every morning.

I almost put Steve in chastity for the 5th so he could not do anything by himself. The Dr told us 5 day with no ejaculations prior to my first fertile day
Being honest, I would've preferred you left him in chastity and worked with me on your first fertile day.....

Being honest, I would've preferred you left him in chastity and worked with me on your first fertile day.....
I bet you would have. :ROFLMAO:

I had to give him at least one baby in that time. We were able to successfully get his vasectomy reversed. For me to keep him locked up then would have been just too mean............even for me.

Last edited:
I sure hope he was on board with her getting blk preg. Even an OOPPPs pregnancy should have the husband OK with the possibility of a blk baby. Anytime there's sex, there is a possibility.
maybe I would let my wife do it but as a white guy I think I would have to change country to avoid strange looks from neighbors

maybe I would let my wife do it but as a white guy I think I would have to change country to avoid strange looks from neighbors
It really depends on your situation where you live. I'm in California. Biracial ******* from white parents are not unheard of for sure here. People think we adopt. My parents (my mom mostly)certainly do not approve of how I get preg, but they sure can accept all of my children as their grand children

It really depends on your situation where you live. I'm in California. Biracial ******* from white parents are not unheard of for sure here. People think we adopt. My parents (my mom mostly)certainly do not approve of how I get preg, but they sure can accept all of my children as their grand children
Am from Poland live in small town black guy can you see once for a year.Black ******* saw only twice in my town

These heat of the moment decision seem to happen, but are they really last minute? I'm so guilty of this my first time swinging. (we knew the couple).

Did I think that the guy would pull out???? No, I figured he was not going to,yet there I was still letting things progress.

I could have just said, "I have to pee." That would diffuse the brain scrambling passion. Yet, I did not say anything.

If he's in without a condom, you probably wanted him to cum in you before that last minute. I'm thinking it came across your mind big time when your panties were coming off. It certainly did for me, but I still did not stop.

I know I should be in more control, but when I'm ovulating, I just seem to say yes to bare sex way more easily.

That being said and some of my ******* being an oops..................I would NEVER change the way my family turned out.
Hopefully they all know who their ******* is.

do you think ovulation time is a factor when a woman wants a man to ejaculate in her?

even given her marriage/family situation, her professional life, her place in the upper part of her fertility timeline,
does ovulation drive her need to forget about condoms and receive sperm?

do you think ovulation time is a factor when a woman wants a man to ejaculate in her?

even given her marriage/family situation, her professional life, her place in the upper part of her fertility timeline,
does ovulation drive her need to forget about condoms and receive sperm?
As for that professional/family situation..........that's where birth control comes into play. I'm sure if a pregnancy would be bad for the home life, she'd be preventing.

I think when we're ovulating, we seem to want the guy to cum in us. It's just one of those contributing factors that help us say yes. It's different for most everyone, but for me, my decision process seem to get skewed.

I'm not going to lie, I do get a sick kinda thrill out of risking a pregnancy. I know if it happens, I'm having the baby. I have the family and means to raise the little one.

Even when I was in college, I let Steve (before I married him) pull my panties off and cum inside me with no birth control. We had not had sex yet. It was 6-7 months into our relationship. I loved him, but did not tell him yet.

I said to him with a grip on the waistband of my panties, "If I get pregnant, you have to marry me. I'll give you a bj right here if my panties stay on." He continued to pull and I let go of my panties. I did not get preg, but I was ovulating. This was the point where I was so sure I loved him and he loved me. We had yet to say it, but we both knew.

How does this even work in practice? Family and friends will know a baby is coming throughout the months of pregnancy, and when the baby is born, it's not like you can pretend it was adopted or that it was the white husband's. A lot of the posters here who fantasize about it seem to act like they'll continue to live out their BBC lifestyle in secrecy after having a biracial baby. I just don't get it.
it cant work and wont work, unless their families know their secrete. this is all fantasy nothing more.

As for that professional/family situation..........that's where birth control comes into play. I'm sure if a pregnancy would be bad for the home life, she'd be preventing.

I think when we're ovulating, we seem to want the guy to cum in us. It's just one of those contributing factors that help us say yes. It's different for most everyone, but for me, my decision process seem to get skewed.

I'm not going to lie, I do get a sick kinda thrill out of risking a pregnancy. I know if it happens, I'm having the baby. I have the family and means to raise the little one.

Even when I was in college, I let Steve (before I married him) pull my panties off and cum inside me with no birth control. We had not had sex yet. It was 6-7 months into our relationship. I loved him, but did not tell him yet.

I said to him with a grip on the waistband of my panties, "If I get pregnant, you have to marry me. I'll give you a bj right here if my panties stay on." He continued to pull and I let go of my panties. I did not get preg, but I was ovulating. This was the point where I was so sure I loved him and he loved me. We had yet to say it, but we both knew.

you must have read the anecdotal stories (or maybe personal for you?) that some women have a heightened orgasm
when their lover ejaculates in them. The risk of getting pregnant. You called it a kind of thrill.

you must have read the anecdotal stories (or maybe personal for you?) that some women have a heightened orgasm
when their lover ejaculates in them. The risk of getting pregnant. You called it a kind of thrill.
No not really any stories. I just write what I feel. I'm kind of an open book on these things because other might benefit somehow.

The orgasm when the man cums in you is kind of an instinctual thing. When we have our orgasm, the cervix kind of dips lower inside the vagina. Since he's cumming inside, there's sperm there. So, it helps her to get preg. You can research that aspect of it. It's kinda cool.

No not really any stories. I just write what I feel. I'm kind of an open book on these things because other might benefit somehow.

The orgasm when the man cums in you is kind of an instinctual thing. When we have our orgasm, the cervix kind of dips lower inside the vagina. Since he's cumming inside, there's sperm there. So, it helps her to get preg. You can research that aspect of it. It's kinda cool.

thanks for the biological info. That is interesting.

for me, a male, I’ll take the usual easy way and just think about the hurricane going on in a woman’s head...
the physical sensations of fucking + this is so wrong (and if it’s a Black man I’m not married to, it’s really wrong + my orgasm is starting + he’s going to cum inside me and I’m fertile...BANG, you’re there

Back