Married Women Having Biracial Children

I'm pretty open to kinks but anyone into this "breeding" thing is immediately flagged for me. I can't get off to impregnating someone who only fucks black guys in private as a fetish. Add that with getting off to having a "mixed" baby and the "shame" that comes with that. It all still works out to black/mixed is "bad and taboo."

Can you back up that claim that white married women keep the baby? I don't believe that.
I don't have empirical evidence, so I should say it's more a speculation. From my perspective keeping a relationship like this in perspective is what's important. Great sex should be just that, great sex. When emotions start forming is when accidents, if you'll call them that, happen. The more emotionally attached you are to a person, in my view, the more difficult it becomes to separate the kink from an actual desire. Your thoughts?

A single woman having a bi-racial baby hardly lifts an eyebrow these days, however, it does raise eyebrow when its a married woman having a bi-racial baby, not that its really anyone else's business. It creates all kinds of mind-boggling assumptions ... one of which is a cheating wife. So it stirs up all the concerns of bi-racial issues, from "out-of-marriage" baby to adultery, etc ... involving many more incorrect "opinions" regarding, primarily the female. She's the one that takes the blunt of comments. Thing is, a lot of married women become pregnant by men other than their husbands, its just when the baby is noticably "different" that the rumors spread.
Men (black & white), more than women, seem to dwell on this bi-racial topic ... as a fantasy, mostly. Women, by the simple fact that they are the ones that will go through the 9-month pregnancy cycle are the ones who usually take this more seriously. This most definitely is a serious topic once its "thought out".
i suppose that it is because the average persons then thinks that the male is insufficient. a mixed baby sends out a series of messages to other males about the marriage. the first one is spousal inadequacy, the second is spousal disloyalty, third comes that the wife is easy. none of these may be true...but they are what pop up immediately.
when my alyssa had her first mixed, she started getting hit on by every guy who deemed himself worthy and able...esp the black ones. they all saw her as open season. i'd say also, because it was clear we weren't separating, they entirely all felt they too had a chance at impregnating her.
boy howdy did they not appreciate knowing her minimum qualifications. typically, she won't consider having sex with anyone she'd not desire genetically to sire a baby (at least 6-4, muscular, athletic, intelligent, talented, etc.) she's that way. there have been exceptions...but rare ones. she prefers going fully natural, and is most driven the peak of her fertility.
as for my friends. some had heard we'd play around...so no great jump there. hers too. many were so intrigued, they followed suit. tho not all of them remained married. some crossed emotional/romantic lines...we just never did. my wife is also bi, so that lead to her selected lover impregnating her and her GF the same night while i was present...and so was her GF's hubby (restrained for his own good, & request)
as for my work. its not been really a matter of conversation. our friends there 'share on the subject at work out of respect...and i don't mix work and personal life at all!
as for alyssa's work. well, she's in charge of that...but her "boss" is a bi-female, currently in a somewhat open relationship with another woman. other women at her work also know, and some have even been curious about it. the guys she work with are of no concern, because they're not into women.
church was a bit of an issue. but we simply found a new faith-home. several of the ladies from the old church followed us as well.
as for family...my ******* liked to play in his younger years, and he really never said much about it because i already had a "trueblood" ******* to carry the name, bloodline, and inheritance forward. mom. well that was something different, because of her far sterner upbringing. because of this, it became obvious my wife had lovers, and still was in a loving relationship with me. this opened up discussion between her and my *******...and concessions ensued. my older brother saw this as an opportunity, but alyssa's proven far harder game than he's ever met...having him soil himself once where there was no way for others not to see the effect as he tried to leave! both of my sisters have (separately) had intimate time with her, and have shared her lovers too. my younger brother is a rather odd case that i'd prefer not to discuss...but he's had no issues.
our children...well, they've seen and met some of our guests. when they were younger, and didn't understand...they thought mouth kissing made babies. as they grew later, they just understood. since there's no lack of love or instability in our marriage, they had no real cause to get upset. i just wonder as they develop their own relationships, and get married, if that may set them in one direction or another.
now, as i mentioned before, there have been times where she gets openly hit on. a few years ago, she was nursing on a parkbench. it was a surprisingly warm thanksgiving day some years ago...and an exceptionally tall(6-7?), wellbuilt(athletic250?), and wellspoken, 40something black man in a dress suit came up, asked if he could speak to my wife. i nodded, then he whispered into her opposite/distant ear. she nodded, smiled at me and asked if i'd take the baby. she said she'd be right back in a bit. she then followed him into a stand of trees and behind the bushes. they were back there for maybe an hour...maybe longer. i saw him leave quickly...in an obvious hurry. then i saw my wife emerge somewhat unsteadily at first, eyes out of focus, and somewhat disheveled...and walked back over to me. she whispered in my ear, "he's a neurosurgeon, from tanzania, and here for a convention. he's married, has 14 *******, and was a whole lot of wonderful!" she reaked of sex and pungent african seed.
when we got home, our ******* intercepted her as alyssa made a run for the bathroom...looked my wife over and said, "looks like someone's been KISSING again." looking down at alyssa's legs (cum was leaking down them) and said, smells like it too!"
later our ******* asked if we were going to have another "brownie baby". all me and alyssa could do, is just looks at each other and smile quietly and say maybe.

Last edited:
It can be very complicated, but it can be handled.

We have five children - three from outside our marriage - twins and a baby. The twins were by accident, the baby was planned. I saw it as a way to put a "period" on the sentence or paragraph. So our youngest ******* wouldn't be "accidents."

There are all kinds of challenges. I'm an obstetrics nurse, so my co-workers and colleagues found out when we had the twins. Socia wife hates us.

There are lots of looks in public, and the occasional comment.

Perhaps a numbered list of questions would be better.
Of course his wife hates you.

You're fucking with a relationship.

You better be making it clear to her that your bodies are for her use too. I'm sure she wouldn't mind riding your husband's face at least.

And let her do something to you publicly so she can regain some of that pride you took away from her.

Let her pretend she was in on it to someone. Sheesh.

All attractive white women should give serious thought to having atleast one baby with their black lover if they desire it and discuss it with their husband so he is aware of her desire..the black ******* should be kept in their life as a partner/second ******* to the baby and a long term lover for her with the white husband helping raise the baby but also accepting the *******/mom like it or not and also should be present when he impregants and thrusts his cum inside her and should also be present and active with the baby and witness often the mixed baby suckling it's mothers white tits and before its birth rub his wifes growing belly and make her feel beautiful while she is carrying your mixed baby and how beautiful and natural it looked witnessing him cumming inside her pussy and reminding her how you assisted them while they were mating and how natural it will be to see them together after the baby is born..beautiful white mom and her lovers baby and encourage her to make him a part of your lives as a couple for the baby's sake..and remind her how healthy it would also be to not fight her desire to have sex with her baby's daddy after the birth to help bond them all together closer with the baby and they see you enjoying your role as beta taking care and holding their baby during their time together

All attractive white women should give serious thought to having atleast one baby with their black lover if they desire it and discuss it with their husband so he is aware of her desire..the black ******* should be kept in their life as a partner/second ******* to the baby and a long term lover for her with the white husband helping raise the baby but also accepting the *******/mom like it or not and also should be present when he impregants and thrusts his cum inside her and should also be present and active with the baby and witness often the mixed baby suckling it's mothers white tits and before its birth rub his wifes growing belly and make her feel beautiful while she is carrying your mixed baby and how beautiful and natural it looked witnessing him cumming inside her pussy and reminding her how you assisted them while they were mating and how natural it will be to see them together after the baby is born..beautiful white mom and her lovers baby and encourage her to make him a part of your lives as a couple for the baby's sake..and remind her how healthy it would also be to not fight her desire to have sex with her baby's daddy after the birth to help bond them all together closer with the baby and they see you enjoying your role as beta taking care and holding their baby during their time together
My wife is pregnant with our biracial friend's baby.

Some of you have seen my post in other forums on this topic, but the topic is usually about getting pregnant. The thrill seems to stop after that, but we need to remember that wether or not intended, when a white woman, married or otherwise becomes pregnant by her black lover she almost always has the baby. For those considering this option this forum is to discuss the outcome of interracial pregnancy: what happens after you bring biracial baby into the world. Was it a surprise, meaning, you didn’t realize it until the baby was born? Did your family know, and how did you break then news to them and your friends? What societal difficulties have you faced? Did this effect your employment or community standing? What are the reactions of people on the street, in stores, restaurants, etc?

For me, the one thing that surprised me was how people assume my wife’s baby was adopted by us, and their embarrassment if she says, “He’s not adopted”. Especially if our caucasian ******* are with us. Sometimes it pisses me off, and at other times it makes me laugh but it always pisses off my wife. Anyhow, I’ll enjoy the commentary, and any photos folks feel comfortable sharing.
You are so right in that there is no holding back after taking this step. I think people jump to the adopted option because it is the most understandable rather than trying to wrap their heads around something else.

Having known someone whose life is the result of selfish sexual escapades and a lifetime of halftruths, innuendo, and deceit...and whose mom kept both her *******, her lover, her stepfather in the dark for 40 years...wasn't too pretty in the end. Pretty much wrecked a bunch of peoples lives with a simple Ancestry.com test. All for a fuck....

Having known someone whose life is the result of selfish sexual escapades and a lifetime of halftruths, innuendo, and deceit...and whose mom kept both her *******, her lover, her stepfather in the dark for 40 years...wasn't too pretty in the end. Pretty much wrecked a bunch of peoples lives with a simple Ancestry.com test. All for a fuck....
DAMN!

Any Blackmale in this situation needs to raise the baby for obvious reasons but, especially for physical, emotional, psychological and other basic developmental issues. Western nations regardless of geographical location adhere to strict racial hierarchy and children are not exempt from it executing Power and Control over those perceived as different or threaten its authority.

Personally, these Blackmales are bloody RECKLESS.....
Good luck with that...this type of thing has become a badge of honor, breeding without responsibility especially within some cultures. Every kid will eventually learn to read, learn to research, learn how to use the internet, and realize where they came from. They will learn about this kink and it may, MAY, change their relationship with their parents, perhaps permanently. But that is the risk I suppose some will take for their sexual fulfillment.

I am "mixed" my late sister was black. Caused a lot of headaches for my folks considering Granny was white and Pa was black. Both parents are light skinned but my sister was black. We all need to get along. . . and every year its easier for the ******* being born.

Good luck with that...this type of thing has become a badge of honor, breeding without responsibility especially within some cultures. Every kid will eventually learn to read, learn to research, learn how to use the internet, and realize where they came from. They will learn about this kink and it may, MAY, change their relationship with their parents, perhaps permanently. But that is the risk I suppose some will take for their sexual fulfillment.
Guess there are a lot of Fucked Up Relationships/Marriages out there as well as Children...

Back