Married Women Having Biracial Children

I wouldn’t recommend anybody getting down like that by getting a chick pregnant just because I want to “END RACISM” or any other silly thing...I want to actually be in my children’s lives & be with my wife, It starts in the home folks too many lost ******* are in this world already without *******’s in their lives....We can all play & love to play with beautiful white women but let’s pump the breaks & think rationally for a min...
the author of the post probably meant the situation when a white couple has children with a black lover, then the baby has a *******

I have fathered two biracial children it was not a surprise it was planned I have known the couple for years when they came to me and asked would I consider fathering I was honored. The husband has medical issues and all families were/are aware we are all involved in the upbringing of the *******(we have discussed with them in an age appropriate manner)and they think its cool having three sets of grandparents.
The neighbors schools and churches all know and we dont feel ostracized or have any guilt about what we did. ...we all show up at PTA soccer games etc
The wife is a rock star
Well if all participating adults are truly "adults" this is how it should be. I applaud you all for being so open and honest about your situation. While I am not planning on getting pregnant I, my husband, and my lover know that no birth control is 100% and unplanned pregnancies do happen. Obviously thats a risk we are willing to (and do) take. My husband can't give me ******* and I took the Plan B after the first night with my guy, then promptly made an appointment with my doc to go on the pill. My husband can't give me ******* so therefore I wasn't on it before. If the unplanned should happen we would embrace it just as you all have. Its our lives and we don't need approval from anyone. We don't advertise our lifestyle but a few have their suspicions I'm sure. So be it.

I have fathered two biracial children it was not a surprise it was planned I have known the couple for years when they came to me and asked would I consider fathering I was honored. The husband has medical issues and all families were/are aware we are all involved in the upbringing of the *******(we have discussed with them in an age appropriate manner)and they think its cool having three sets of grandparents.
The neighbors schools and churches all know and we dont feel ostracized or have any guilt about what we did. ...we all show up at PTA soccer games etc
The wife is a rock star
You're awesome man and you have my infinite respect. Like you, I have fathered biracial children. 2 with one couple and twins with another and I feel honored everyday for the opportunity because it was in no way an easy discussion. Both were planned. Met the first the first couple at work and the second couple through them a few years later. They both wanted children but the husbands have a medical issue that made them infertile. The difference is I'm not as involved in raising the children and that was a decision we made since the couples wanted to be the parents and I was pretty young at the time. Their families think I was just a selected sperm donor. They don't know how intimate we were but both families accept me as part of their families. The ******* call me uncle and I come to every birthday.

You're awesome man and you have my infinite respect. Like you, I have fathered biracial children. 2 with one couple and twins with another and I feel honored everyday for the opportunity because it was in no way an easy discussion. Both were planned. Met the first the first couple at work and the second couple through them a few years later. They both wanted children but the husbands have a medical issue that made them infertile. The difference is I'm not as involved in raising the children and that was a decision we made since the couples wanted to be the parents and I was pretty young at the time. Their families think I was just a selected sperm donor. They don't know how intimate we were but both families accept me as part of their families. The ******* call me uncle and I come to every birthday.
That sounds great for all, congrats on your maturity in dealing with it. Are you still seeing the wives/moms?

Thank you, sir. Not as often for various reasons.
Sorry to hear that. I think the couples should still welcome you to them/her sexually since you were so wonderful and helpful for them in the past. I’m sure it wasn’t a baby as the only thing they got from you, probably lots of pleasure and orgasms as well.

Sorry to hear that. I think the couples should still welcome you to them/her sexually since you were so wonderful and helpful for them in the past. I’m sure it wasn’t a baby as the only thing they got from you, probably lots of pleasure and orgasms as well.
Appreciate that. Its nothing negative. They are very welcoming. Things started as only baby making but we've all become close and stayed intimate afterwards. We definitely enjoy ourselves when we get together lol. Its more about distance and time. They don't live as close to me anymore, so it's a bit more difficult to coordinate free time when we live states apart and have *******.

Appreciate that. Its nothing negative. They are very welcoming. Things started as only baby making but we've all become close and stayed intimate afterwards. We definitely enjoy ourselves when we get together lol. Its more about distance and time. They don't live as close to me anymore, so it's a bit more difficult to coordinate free time when we live states apart and have *******.
Oh ok, that is very understandable then for sure. How old are you and the couples may I ask, and their/your *******?

Reactions: wit
It happens in the lifestyle. I’ve read blogs where Hotwives whether they are white or Latina was pregnant by their Bull. The thing is both the wife and the husband agreed to keep the baby and the Bull was not under any obligations... what do you say to that? If couples like their bulls to go bareback I’m sure they take trips to their doctor to get their shots but sometimes there are hiccups and things just happen.

I'm not ready yet but if our lifestyle keeps progressing as it is and hubby is eventually completely pussy free, then if I want to get pregnant one day it i will have to be from my bull.

I am not worried or embarrassed in the slightest at the thought of telling everyone that my black bull knocked me up, I think I'd actually be quite proud and want to tell everyone!

It happens in the lifestyle. I’ve read blogs where Hotwives whether they are white or Latina was pregnant by their Bull. The thing is both the wife and the husband agreed to keep the baby and the Bull was not under any obligations... what do you say to that? If couples like their bulls to go bareback I’m sure they take trips to their doctor to get their shots but sometimes there are hiccups and things just happen.

It hasn't happened to us though she does go bareback with many of her lovers. If it happens, then we would keep the baby. Never would we put any obligation on the ******* as we would raise the baby together. To us that is the right thing to do. We were the ones inviting another guy in her womb so the responsibility is really all on us.

Any white could who enters this lifestyle naturally arrive at the conclusion that the males selected as her lovers and the cuckold beta submits to are males both the cuckold but especially the wife would naturally choose and desire to bred her by definition of how and why they are selected and the ones she is attracted to the most ends up being the one she would choose to impregnate her and have a baby with (admittedly or subconsciously) and its natural and should be encouraged by her cuckold and her bull to let it happen or make it happen to fulfill both their natural desires for fulfillment and so he is guaranteed to either be a long term lover or to forever fulfill your role as a cuckold in her eyes by accepting and taking care of her lovers baby which also helps encourage her to desire and give in to the obvious increased attention she will attract when other black males see her with mixed children and her cuckold being an obvious beta which will embrazen them even more to hit on her and she feel confident to reciprocate if she is attracted to them enough. I always get turned on when I see a pregnant pretty white woman with a black man in public whether alone or with another white male accompanying them because I know he is a supportive cuckold to them both and the baby will be raised in love whether the bull stays around or not. I also seek out woman with mixed children to date so I can walk out in public with pride knowing im with a beautiful woman and whether in private or in public with another black man, I am supporting my beautiful partner sexually and guaranteeing a lifetime of cuckolding by her and her loving me more because I accept her baby as my own and accept her decision to have a black mans baby who is in her life usually in one way or another and she still has sex with him thinking its behind my back or letting me bring in other black males

Yea I've met couples where the wives are latinas and they got pregnant by the black bulls and the husbands signed the birth certificates so legally they're the fathers.

Back