Married Women Having Biracial Children

My wife got pregnant from a black lover when she was in her 30’s. I was working out of town and they were pretty much fucking every night. Now I didn’t know about the black lover but I would have been ok with it if I had. She told me she was pregnant and I just assumed it was mine. A couple of months in she had a miscarriage and lost the baby. It was nearly 25 years later that I found out the ******* was black. She thought I would be mad and divorce her. I was just upset that she didn’t tell me at the time and that she lost the baby.

Last edited:
I am not worried or embarrassed in the slightest at the thought of telling everyone that my black bull knocked me up, I think I'd actually be quite proud and want to tell everyone!
Congratulations on having that outlook. That's how it should be. Be proud of that baby and how you bot him or her. When I see a white mom with a black kid in one of my stores or elsewhere, I try to speak to her and compliment her because I know they often receive negative reactions.

Congratulations on having that outlook. That's how it should be. Be proud of that baby and how you bot him or her. When I see a white mom with a black kid in one of my stores or elsewhere, I try to speak to her and compliment her because I know they often receive negative reactions.

Aw thank you, whenever I see a white mom with a black kid I always smile and have a feeling of proudness deep down and just think how lucky she is to have been bred that way. I know she has been sexually fulfiled and I'm just so happy for her x

Aw thank you, whenever I see a white mom with a black kid I always smile and have a feeling of proudness deep down and just think how lucky she is to have been bred that way. I know she has been sexually fulfiled and I'm just so happy for her x
That is a great way for you, as a white woman, to feel. Despite the occasional one-off impregnation, most women have had hours of sex with black men before they are successfully bred. The ongoing pleasure is fulfilling, and the baby is a lasting reminder of that pleasure.

My wife got pregnant from a black lover when she was in her thirtie. I was working out of town and they were pretty much fucking every night. Now I didn’t know about the black lover but I would have been ok with it if I had. She told me she was pregnant and I just assumed it was mine. A couple of months in she had a miscarriage and lost the baby. It was nearly 25 years later that I found out the ******* was black. She thought I would be mad and divo her. I was just upset that she didn’t tell me at the time and that she lost the baby.
So sorry for you and her loss of your baby my friend

That is a great way for you, as a white woman, to feel. Despite the occasional one-off impregnation, most women have had hours of sex with black men before they are successfully bred. The ongoing pleasure is fulfilling, and the baby is a lasting reminder of that pleasure.
WTF you are talking about a baby not some desert, this another human life and you think its a momento of a pleasure trip. Sad

I'm not ready yet but if our lifestyle keeps progressing as it is and hubby is eventually completely pussy free, then if I want to get pregnant one day it i will have to be from my bull.

I am not worried or embarrassed in the slightest at the thought of telling everyone that my black bull knocked me up, I think I'd actually be quite proud and want to tell everyone!
you are my wife goals ❤

I'm curious to know how well adjusted these children are. seems kinda tough to one day learn your biological ******* was some random black that your mom got nailed by on the behest of her husband.. I've read a lot of positive words being used to describe this fetish and lifestyle, mostly being said for the women who decide to bring interracial children into this world by men who are more ******* than man to them (bulls- sperm donors) but I haven't seen anyone mention the word Love for the children... deep situation...

I'm curious to know how well adjusted these children are. seems kinda tough to one day learn your biological ******* was some random black that your mom got nailed by on the behest of her husband.. I've read a lot of positive words being used to describe this fetish and lifestyle, mostly being said for the women who decide to bring interracial children into this world by men who are more ******* than man to them (bulls- sperm donors) but I haven't seen anyone mention the word Love for the children... deep situation...
Well first off lets get something straight I'm not an ******* I am a man that has fathered two biracial ******* (that I love very much and vice versa)with a White couple(the husband has medical issues that prevents him from producing ******* we are great friends been that way since college).the couple and I have explained the reason they are in the world in an age appropriate manner. All three sides of the families, the neighbors, teachers, and soccer team parents are aware and have no problems with it as far as we know (not that it would matter as we are three adults that made an adult decision). The ******* think its cool having 3 sets of grandparents especially during Christmas and birthdays (they rack up on gifts). I attend all of the ******* events(PTA, soccer games, doctor/dentist visits etc) I am very involved in their lives and I support them emotionally spiritually and financially. The couple wanted to have ******* with someone they know and not go the route of artificially insemination with a sperm sample off the second refrigerator shelf of the local sperm bank.

Well first off lets get something straight I'm not an ******* I am a man that has fathered two biracial ******* (that I love very much and vice versa)with a White couple(the husband has medical issues that prevents him from producing ******* we are great friends been that way since college).the couple and I have explained the reason they are in the world in an age appropriate manner. All three sides of the families, the neighbors, teachers, and soccer team parents are aware and have no problems with it as far as we know (not that it would matter as we are three adults that made an adult decision). The ******* think its cool having 3 sets of grandparents especially during Christmas and birthdays (they rack up on gifts). I attend all of the ******* events(PTA, soccer games, doctor/dentist visits etc) I am very involved in their lives and I support them emotionally spiritually and financially. The couple wanted to have ******* with someone they know and not go the route of artificially insemination with a sperm sample off the second refrigerator shelf of the local sperm bank.
thats is all amazing but is this the norm for most children born under these circumstances?

all i care about is the children. i disagree with any and all lifestyle choices that neglect the children therefrom.
You and I are in agreement when it concerns the *******. My ******* are well rounded and happy. Just because they aren't from a standard nuclear family doesn't mean they aren't happy. Something you may want to consider is that the standard traditional nuclear family doesn't guarantee a happy well adjusted baby. My ******* are fine they attend the same school that Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls attended and are doing quite well.

You and I are in agreement when it concerns the *******. My ******* are well rounded and happy. Just because they aren't from a standard nuclear family doesn't mean they aren't happy. Something you may want to consider is that the standard traditional nuclear family doesn't guarantee a happy well adjusted baby. My ******* are fine they attend the same school that Chelsea Clinton and the Obama girls attended and are doing quite well.
that all very interesting. you know this lifestyle is pretty old. white men have always had this fantasy of seeing black men with their wices/women. back in the days it was a hustle for strapping black men- white men paid well to see that sort of thing.. the economic implications run through my mind in consideration to the fact that im an uneducated man from the ghetto, this whole lifestyle was never anything more than a sick hustle where im from...

Times they are a changing :)....polymorphic relationships are growing more common every day. I guess it depends on what part of the USA you live in. This conversation would not even arise in the circle of people that I know and associate with family dynamics are very diverse in the area where I reside.

Times they are a changing :)....polymorphic relationships are growing more common every day. I guess it depends on what part of the USA you live in. This conversation would not even arise in the circle of people that I know and associate with family dynamics are very diverse in the area where I reside.
you must not live in America...

Back