Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear)

Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear

• Yes

Votes: 105 82.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • No, But I like to try

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • No, It's not my thing

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
My wife ex gf was ******* and she did a lot of kinky stuff. She flashed her ass to a. College from university and in that night she arrived with him and his friend in bed for a 3some. She told me that is was amazing. As well she had a very close girl friend with she had a night fuck. We was agree to tell us all the past. I didn't know about this lifestyle in that moment and now I regret because she is not more interested. Hope the fantasy start for her again and live this lifestyle

My wife's Cum Fuck Me (CFM) outfit afforded her many opportunities to display her charms to other men while being coy.

Attachments

• My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    My wife Janet's CFM outfit, 100% effective in getting her fucked and bred.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 60
at traffic lights I often find black guys washing the windshields of cars.
when I see them I make sure that the skirt goes up a lot on the thighs and, it happened, that sometimes I didn't have panties.

One night of partying at home, i was bent down opening a draw of the coffee table when i sensed a close friend of hubby's was looking down my top I don't wear a bra very much so I know he got a full view of my hanging tits. I didn't want to embarrass him by covering up so I paused for a couple of seconds and let him look. When I looked up he quickly looked away which I couldn't help but like. I was surprised at the attention but honestly the more I thought of it the hotter I got.

I told hubby later in bed and he laughed at me and was shocked I hadn't noticed him checking me out before. He grew as hard as he could be in my hand as I grinned at him, he nearly came in my hand when he felt how much I'd gushed telling him. It was the first time I reacted to one of his friends and he loved it. The next few days It was on my mind more and more and I found myself fantasizing about a close friend of his.

A couple of weeks later we were again partying at home just a handful of friends when after awhile I'd found myself wondering if he was coming, when I went to the toilet I blushed at how wet I was. Earlier I decided on wearing leggings with a preety much see through tight white singlet
(A jacket over it of course) but one which i could have fully covering me or I could control if it slipped open or not. I'd giggled to myself when I thought if he wants to look this time I'm making sure they look their best not hanging down like last time.

When he finally turned up I greeted him with the usual cheek kiss and hug they were always warm but I couldn't help notice his gaze and my tingles. The party was in full swing when he was across the bench in conversation with me and a female friend. I quickly retreated to a mirror where I opened the jacket and tweaked my already hard nipples only making the singlet even more see through. I cupped them and smiled into the mirror at how hot they actually looked and re-joined the conversation with some attitude. When his eyes lit up I let that jacket swing open, nobody noticed from their angle but he was in the front row and I caught his stare out the corner of my eye.

My pussy flooded open when he didn't look away and I lost what I was saying as he stared. I couldn't resist glancing quickly but this time he didn't shy away and when I resumed the convo I was in total lust with the look on his face! I showed him what he wanted to see and yes I was loving it. A couple of minutes past when I looked directly into his eyes and he was obviously loving the view. We were interrupted by some of the other men and I quickly covered up. Mission Complete. His obvious bulge left as he was dragged outside. I quickly went to my bedroom to change leggings. I had to feel and slipped two then three fingers into my open pussy I quickly came hard at the thought of him walking in and filling me with his hard cock (The bulge says he is easily bigger than hubby). I Couldn't wait till bedtime to tell hubby!!

Sorry for rambling I definitely got carried away remembering that jeepers only a flash. xx 😇
not a problem, ramble on.

Back