Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear)

Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear

• Yes

Votes: 105 82.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • No, But I like to try

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • No, It's not my thing

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
I've always enjoyed flashing guys. It's a lot 9f fun at events like Mardi Gras. I like showing the guys my tits, and the guys show their appreciation by giving me a 5 cent set of beads! It's the thought.

A few years ago at Mardi Gras, I was talking to a group of young guys at one if the Bourbon Street bars. My husband was across the room drinking with friends. He could see me showing the guys my tits. I danced with the guys. One of them pulled his cock out on the dance floor. He had my skirt up and his cock was rubbing my pussy while we danced.

When my husband joined us he was giving the guys ******* about not giving me beads. I told my husband that I didn't want the beads they were heavy. I had told the guys that if I showed them my tits that I could grab their dicks. That might be the reason I almost got fucked on the dance floor!

I've always enjoyed flashing guys. It's a lot 9f fun at events like Mardi Gras. I like showing the guys my tits, and the guys show their appreciation by giving me a 5 cent set of beads! It's the thought.

A few years ago at Mardi Gras, I was talking to a group of young guys at one if the Bourbon Street bars. My husband was across the room drinking with friends. He could see me showing the guys my tits. I danced with the guys. One of them pulled his cock out on the dance floor. He had my skirt up and his cock was rubbing my pussy while we danced.

When my husband joined us he was giving the guys ******* about not giving me beads. I told my husband that I didn't want the beads they were heavy. I had told the guys that if I showed them my tits that I could grab their dicks. That might be the reason I almost got fucked on the dance floor!
The wildest I've ever gotten my wife to be was flashing at Mardi Gras. She got so turned on that she was nude in my truck before we even got out of the Quarter for our 2 hours ride home! Had a great time taking turns riding beside 3 18 wheelers with the dome light on while listened to them on the CB.

One night of partying at home, i was bent down opening a draw of the coffee table when i sensed a close friend of hubby's was looking down my top I don't wear a bra very much so I know he got a full view of my hanging tits. I didn't want to embarrass him by covering up so I paused for a couple of seconds and let him look. When I looked up he quickly looked away which I couldn't help but like. I was surprised at the attention but honestly the more I thought of it the hotter I got.

I told hubby later in bed and he laughed at me and was shocked I hadn't noticed him checking me out before. He grew as hard as he could be in my hand as I grinned at him, he nearly came in my hand when he felt how much I'd gushed telling him. It was the first time I reacted to one of his friends and he loved it. The next few days It was on my mind more and more and I found myself fantasizing about a close friend of his.

A couple of weeks later we were again partying at home just a handful of friends when after awhile I'd found myself wondering if he was coming, when I went to the toilet I blushed at how wet I was. Earlier I decided on wearing leggings with a preety much see through tight white singlet
(A jacket over it of course) but one which i could have fully covering me or I could control if it slipped open or not. I'd giggled to myself when I thought if he wants to look this time I'm making sure they look their best not hanging down like last time.

When he finally turned up I greeted him with the usual cheek kiss and hug they were always warm but I couldn't help notice his gaze and my tingles. The party was in full swing when he was across the bench in conversation with me and a female friend. I quickly retreated to a mirror where I opened the jacket and tweaked my already hard nipples only making the singlet even more see through. I cupped them and smiled into the mirror at how hot they actually looked and re-joined the conversation with some attitude. When his eyes lit up I let that jacket swing open, nobody noticed from their angle but he was in the front row and I caught his stare out the corner of my eye.

My pussy flooded open when he didn't look away and I lost what I was saying as he stared. I couldn't resist glancing quickly but this time he didn't shy away and when I resumed the convo I was in total lust with the look on his face! I showed him what he wanted to see and yes I was loving it. A couple of minutes past when I looked directly into his eyes and he was obviously loving the view. We were interrupted by some of the other men and I quickly covered up. Mission Complete. His obvious bulge left as he was dragged outside. I quickly went to my bedroom to change leggings. I had to feel and slipped two then three fingers into my open pussy I quickly came hard at the thought of him walking in and filling me with his hard cock (The bulge says he is easily bigger than hubby). I Couldn't wait till bedtime to tell hubby!!

Sorry for rambling I definitely got carried away remembering that jeepers only a flash. xx 😇

I was a member of Massage Envy. I had a male therapist who left my breasts exposed and I'm sure he could see my pussy the way he left the drape. Obviously this guy high liability and was not going to last long. The first time he massaged the sides of my boobs and left them exposed. He massaged the inside of my legs up to but not including my pussy. I'm sure he had a clear view of my pussy.

About 3 weeks later I did another massage and requested him. I was turned on wondering how far he would go with it. This time he massaged my breasts and twerked my nipples. His fingers got very close to my pussy. He told me he had training in vaginal massage. I didn't respond.

OK, now it's a research project! How far will this guy knowing he would be fired for what he had already done. I made an appointment and requested him. This may not be fair be I laid naked face down and did not cover myself.
I wanted to see how far he would go. His hands went up the inside of my leg to my pussy right through my ass cheeks. When I turned over my breasts and nipples got full attention. Then his hand went straight over the top of my pussy, but he never penetrated.

I didn't find him attractive. It was a huge turn on laying there naked, and letting him do whatever he wanted. Unfortunately when I called for the 3rd appointment he had been fired.

Every time I see a black guy, I try to move more sexually. If it's indoors , I'll try to find a way to bend down or rurn ass to him. But the truth is that it doesn't really work and no one approached me to get acquainted((
Damn...if u try that with me, you would have me and my dick's attention in no time.

My wife used to be taken out for a ******* by some back guys after fucking them, ( I was not there, This what She said when She eventually came home ).
” After them having me on the Friday night, then during Saturday, We went to a local bar in London which had mainly white couples and single white woman in, I was sitting on a bar stool when one of my black lovers noticed I was leaking their cum and it was staining my dress, He made a big thing of showing his companions and also pretty much the rest of the bar knew they had all fucked me.
This turned me on so much, I asked to go back to the apartment and have them all again.
It made me feel so slut-shaming and horny, I could not resist catching a group of girls eyes as I walked out “
God my Wife was such an exhibitionist. 👌👌👌😜

Summer beer festival, these pics were the most her tits were away. She was deliberately leaning and bending over all day. My mates got full view of nipples multiple times throughout the day.

Happy days!

Attachments

• 2AE27032-1162-4242-81B2-F9D48761F6FD.jpeg
    2AE27032-1162-4242-81B2-F9D48761F6FD.jpeg
    72.2 KB · Views: 172
  • C8AC6B3C-540E-4509-93AA-A4B133638F89.jpeg
    C8AC6B3C-540E-4509-93AA-A4B133638F89.jpeg
    204 KB · Views: 164
No panties and short dress is my favorite! I enjoy sitting on a bar stool and watching guys at lower tables especially when my husband is beside me. I have reached across tables to get a napkin or something giving the guy s behind me a show
You and my wife think alike!

Back