Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear)

Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear

• Yes

Votes: 105 82.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 3.9%
  • No, But I like to try

Votes: 13 10.2%
  • No, It's not my thing

Votes: 5 3.9%

• Total voters
at traffic lights I often find black guys washing the windshields of cars.
when I see them I make sure that the skirt goes up a lot on the thighs and, it happened, that sometimes I didn't have panties.
That's extremely hot! I love it! Just the thought makes me horny...

Ladies have you flashed to a stranger and pretend that you don't know? (boobs, thighs, or inner wear)
My wife does this OFTEN, but only one ever became good 'friend'. She simply LOVES to 'accidentally' allow certain men to see up her skirt. We've never had any other contact with any of them, but contact has never been the goal. She just loves to expose herself like that. Truth to tell, 99% of the women in any civilized country do the same things. I hope!

My wife does this OFTEN, but only one ever became good 'friend'. She simply LOVES to 'accidentally' allow certain men to see up her skirt. We've never had any other contact with any of them, but contact has never been the goal. She just loves to expose herself like that. Truth to tell, 99% of the women in any civilized country do the same things. I hope!

Your wife is a voyeur’s wet dream.
Please extend our thanks and love and support to her lol.
😘

I have always been somewhat of an exhibitionist. My husband is the one who made me shed most of my inhibitions. A little less nowadays as I get older lol
If that picture in your avatar is anywhere close to recent, I am not buying “older”. You look HOT. Plus, don’t give into that “older” concept, you are a very erotic lady and that is so cool!!

I know it says ladies, but on here my wife does't answer very often. She doesn't always wear panties and she does this often, very often. Her panties are white or black when wears them. She has it down to an art form and chooses a man who is someplace behind me. Usually leads to sex as soon as we can find a spot. The man always has reason to believe that it's an accident. Usually we are sitting cross from each other and she will give me a running account of his actions, so I know when his dick starts to get hard and when he attempts to adjust in his pants. MAN, that is a hot thing to do!!

Back