kneeling before blackmen in public or dirty places.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by cuckolded wimp, Mar 30, 2012.

1. cuckolded wimp

cuckolded wimp Well-Known Member Gold Member

UK
    I love seeing pics of white women/girls kneeling before the superior blackman, Lots are in the home or in private places outside. I would love to see pics of white women/girls kneeling before blackmen, in public places, where ordinary members of the public are. I love also pics of white sluts kneeling in rubbish covered areas, wet pissy toilet floors,ghetto and garbage areas, serving black masters .
    Any bulls like to comment on this , so to humiliate your slut? white women/girls, you been told to kneel in public and or kneel on a garbage strewn floor. And cucks, when you jerk off imagining when your wife is on a date with a blackman, that he has her kneeling in front of him with others around or her kneeling on a wet pissy floor in some back street bar toilet?

trk258, raykink, Judeyscuck and 2 others like this.
  2. whitedevil

whitedevil Member

i agree,but, would love to see white girls eating sum blackpussy.u just don't see that as much. maybe whitegirls aren't any good at eating pussy.

raykink and pantycleaner like this.
  3. Aussiecumslut

Aussiecumslut Active Member

I would love to see pics of white women/girls kneeling before blackmen, in public places, where ordinary members of the public are. I love also pics of white sluts kneeling in rubbish covered areas, wet pissy toilet floors,ghetto and garbage areas, serving black masters .

One of my most major turn ons

curiousf, raykink and whitedevil like this.
  4. whitedevil

whitedevil Member

i love the way u think.

5. Pimped2BBC

Pimped2BBC Active Member

US
    The sleazier the better public restrooms , alley behind dumpster, adult theater.

6. Pimped2BBC

Pimped2BBC Active Member

US
    The sleazier the better public restrooms , alley behind dumpster, adult theater.

raykink and whitedevil like this.
  7. whitedevil

whitedevil Member

how about hole in the wall truckstop.

Hannover likes this.
  8. barebackslutwife

barebackslutwife Well-Known Member

US
    Glory holes and adult theaters are my favs

9. Judeyscuck

Judeyscuck Member

Me too