Noticing fellow cucks in public

latinawife4bbc

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.

Attachments

• CE8A3112-B8E0-4473-BDED-E23EE9A7D948.jpeg
    CE8A3112-B8E0-4473-BDED-E23EE9A7D948.jpeg
    210.7 KB · Views: 2,140
  • 149A7840-22DD-41E7-8BC3-0E770C50844E.jpeg
    149A7840-22DD-41E7-8BC3-0E770C50844E.jpeg
    187.4 KB · Views: 2,118
From a bulls perspective I notice it all the time, usually I have a line of questions that I ask the cucks or I’ll throw a compliment and a spades gesture when approaching the couple🤷🏾‍♂️♠️
I wish more bulls would say hi or a thumbs up. You never know where it’ll lead, nothing wrong with that in my opinion as long as it’s not anything disrespectful.

we’ll it’s not a one size fits all but from my personal experience I’ve approached couple and I’ve have a conversation with them mainly the husband and I make it a thing where I try my best to ask him about my necklace which is a spade on it, in which I ask him do you know what this symbol really means♠️? some say yes some say no. The ones that say yes we further talk about next step plans, the ones that don’t it’s no harm no foul🤷🏾‍♂️
Nice. What do you consider a spades gester or actually work the words spades into the conversation.

we’ll it’s not a one size fits all but from my personal experience I’ve approached couple and I’ve have a conversation with them mainly the husband and I make it a thing where I try my best to ask him about my necklace which is a spade on it, in which I ask him do you know what this symbol really means♠️? some say yes some say no. The ones that say yes we further talk about next step plans, the ones that don’t it’s no harm no foul🤷🏾‍♂️
I believe us cucks should wear necklaces or some type of jewelry that lets others know about our lifestyle, great conversation starter.

I guess in our situation, you can see me walk behind m@m and her bull taking pics and videos of them holding hands and kissing eachother.
That’s hot jd, I haven’t done that but will definitely try next time. I have walked behind my wife while we’re in the mall, I’ll be about 15-20 feet behind and I definitely notice the looks she gets from other men, such a turn on seeing that.

Back