Multiple people in the same friend group practicing cuckolding/hotwifing?

SM3033

Male
It’s usually the case that cuck/Hotwife couples don’t want anyone in their vanilla life to know about their LS side, or at least take efforts to ensure it doesn’t get widely known. On the flip side, there are people who are more open about things. I wonder if there are cuck/Hotwife couples within the same friend group, where they and others in the group were all vanilla friends first and the other vanilla folks know at least something about the LS fun that the 2 couples are having?

My wife has told her best friend. Of course the best friend couldn’t keep the secret. The friend lives about an hour away from us and they have a very close neighborhood where they all live in a cul-de-sac. She’s told all the women in that neighborhood and whenever we visit for holidays or events the neighbors on thought. Several of Holidays or events, the neighbors all know. Several of the women have talked to my wife about it. So, will not directly our friends, not work and indirect friends at work I was all about our situation and it’s quite open.

when I was in my late twenties / early thirties two of the managers where I worked had trophies wives. The guys were in one case in his mid to late fifties and she was yet to turn 25. The other guy was mid fifties however he was gay so his wife was a decoy that he took out when needed. When they learned I played on a bar softball team made up of v safe friends (team name was the Snips) they asked I knew some one to keep their wives quietly happy. Just so happened I did. John had put himself through college as a male dancer and Luc had a thing for doing the elephant walk (strip naked) at parties. Once they were introduced the ladies were dropped off to party on Friday and or Saturday night to party at my place.

A lot of our friends know and mostly the wives ask Michelle what it's like. One friend just started asking more and more and I believe her fiancé is cool with it because he has a limp dick (per the rumors in our gossipy friend circle). There have been single women friends that have participated though.

My wife has told her best friend. Of course the best friend couldn’t keep the secret. The friend lives about an hour away from us and they have a very close neighborhood where they all live in a cul-de-sac. She’s told all the women in that neighborhood and whenever we visit for holidays or events the neighbors on thought. Several of Holidays or events, the neighbors all know. Several of the women have talked to my wife about it. So, will not directly our friends, not work and indirect friends at work I was all about our situation and it’s quite open.
I would love to hear more about this and just your situation in general. If your open to chatting feel free to DM me anytime.

My wife’s friends who were fucking the same neighborhood bull recruited her and their pussyfree cucks invited me to join their group. Before I knew it I was bottoming for them and enjoying it immensely
Fuck this is hot. would love to hear more. Please DM me.

All of my close girlfriends know. A few even joined us early on because they were curious both with and without their husbands knowledge. Led to at least one going down the path of a cuckold marriage as well. Fairly normal now for my nephew to join us as my partner when all the couples get together. The cuck loves the humiliation big time. Especially the knowledge that everyone even outside our house knows he's been replaced as my man.
My entire family knows too. Little sister has cucked her virgin fiance even before I got started in the LS. She joins us on the regular now.

Last edited:
All of my close girlfriends know. A few even joined us early on because they were curious both with and without their husbands knowledge. Led to at least one going down the path of a cuckold marriage as well. Fairly normal now for my nephew to join us as my partner when all the couples get together.
My entire family knows too. Little sister has cucked her virgin fiance even before I got started in the LS. She joins us on the regular now.
wow what a nice family

Back