Noticing fellow cucks in public

There is a couple that come to the gym I work out at. They are average looking, the wife is on the thicker side, big tits phat ass. The hubby is kind of a skinny little dude, he actually looks like a beta. I'd always thought I'd def fuck the wife ifI had a chance.
Anyway once awhile back she was walking on the treadmill and she had her hair up in a bun. I noticed a tattoo on the back of her neck. I walked by her closer to get a better look and sure as *******, it was a big fat QOS t
Oh that's hot ! I have always promised myself if I see that in real life I am going to compliment her on her tattoo.

Only once in a club in Atlanta. A white guy was wearing a leather wristband that said “Cuck” I just said “Nice” to him. He nodded. He was sitting in a booth. I kept trying to see who he was there with but never did. I don’t know why but that made me feel so good to see that!
that sounds good and fairly subtle if not too obvious. Makes me think of some of a fetish club in London where they wear different coloured wristbands I think to indicate their preferences and what they are up for....

Lol so funny to hear you cucks plotting. Personally one of the reasons I've been with so many black men is that they don't care who I'm with before hitting on me. White men are either too PC or not confident enough in their sexuality to make the approach unless they know us already or through friends and family.

I guess it doesn't hurt that I wear a black wedding band a lover gave me next to my gold one.

How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.
I would love to see a fellow Cuck out with his girlfriend or wife, It'd be fun to give each others girls a playful stare and maybe even find a fun way to push boundaries 😉

Please let us know how it goes, I’m sure someone will notice 😊.

Side note, we are very near Denton county as well, would be hot for us to meet sometime.
Was only able to wear it to the grocery store on Sunday. Wore it near the front right pocket of my jeans. Was hoping to maybe get a wry smile from someone but nothing though I got a thrill from wearing it. Might need to upgrade to a bigger size.

I bought this Stag shirt off of Etsy last year. I’ve worn it in places from Kroger to Swing clubs. No one anywhere has ever mentioned or reacted to the shirt in a manner that made me know they know what the Stag & Vixen lifestyle is.

Last summer in the Margaritaville Resort in Hollywood Beach my wife and I got on the elevator, she was wearing a bathing suit and a cover up. I was wearing swim trunks and a large green tee shirt with the Cuckold on the front.

On the elevator with us was a family that had just checked in and they had 2 young teen girls with them.

I wondered what was said after we exited onto our floor. 😊

Attachments

• 4AEE394D-7D3C-4E3C-9C33-4CD7B0C38638.png
    4AEE394D-7D3C-4E3C-9C33-4CD7B0C38638.png
    366.4 KB · Views: 2
How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.
Haha you people here are really into the fantasy part. There is absolutely no way you are going to tell me you know which couples are cuckolds from seeing them in the store. Just pure rubbish. A woman picking apples while on the phone while her husband walks around aimlessly is like 90% of couples. It doesn’t mean they are into cuckolding.

Only once in a club in Atlanta. A white guy was wearing a leather wristband that said “Cuck” I just said “Nice” to him. He nodded. He was sitting in a booth. I kept trying to see who he was there with but never did. I don’t know why but that made me feel so good to see that!
If a white one made you feel so good imagine how great a black one would

Back