Noticing fellow cucks in public

How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.
Old limp cuck, and a young bossy spoil wife, lol made a crew, reclut them bot

I guess from the female side I must be missing something. Most of those pics just look like a couple out shopping. Mine went along because he had to but he hated shopping. You guys are in such a fantasy land on here that you see or imagine things that don't exist.

As for some guy approching my late husband and starting that crap you guys mention, I would have hoped the guy had very good medical insurance.

I guess from the female side I must be missing something. Most of those pics just look like a couple out shopping. Mine went along because he had to but he hated shopping. You guys are in such a fantasy land on here that you see or imagine things that don't exist.

As for some guy approching my late husband and starting that crap you guys mention, I would have hoped the guy had very good medical insurance.
Agreed. I never approach people in public because one never knows if they are open about it or discreet. Respect people's privacy is always the best option.

I would definitely wear some kind of symbol. It would have to be somewhat discreet, but not too discreet to go unnoticed. My wife used to wear an ankle bracelet, but those became too common in the US.

What seems to work best is to just have my wife flirt with other men, in front of me, while we're out in public. I love the initial looks I get from other men when my wife is flirting with them.

There is a couple that come to the gym I work out at. They are average looking, the wife is on the thicker side, big tits phat ass. The hubby is kind of a skinny little dude, he actually looks like a beta. I'd always thought I'd def fuck the wife ifI had a chance.
Anyway once awhile back she was walking on the treadmill and she had her hair up in a bun. I noticed a tattoo on the back of her neck. I walked by her closer to get a better look and sure as *******, it was a big fat QOS tat.

How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public? I’ve been at grocery stores, malls etc and have notice other cucks shopping with their wives or at least they seem to be cuckolds.

Sometimes I smile at the fellow cuck and give a thumbs up and then give a nice long stare at the wife. I’ll post a couple pics as examples of what I run into here in the DFW area.
What sign do you notice that make you think they are cucks I'd love to know
Because it hard for me to tell
I'm a bull and it's big turn on for me when I discover a cuck and his wife at the store shopping

What sign do you notice that make you think they are cucks I'd love to know
Because it hard for me to tell
I'm a bull and it's big turn on for me when I discover a cuck and his wife at the store shopping
From what I’ve seen and from experience, some wives just act different even when husband is right next to them. They make eye contact for longer periods of time, most times they are dressed in tight clothing that shows off their curves, and they don’t mind if you stare a little.

Example, several weeks ago I was grabbing some groceries from Kroger. Hubby and wife were together, I hand the wife my business card after I notice a few things that I mentioned above, a week later I have her giving me head in my truck. In this case I’m not sure if hubby knows he’s being cucked, I just know his wife gives some amazing head.

From what I’ve seen and from experience, some wives just act different even when husband is right next to them. They make eye contact for longer periods of time, most times they are dressed in tight clothing that shows off their curves, and they don’t mind if you stare a little.

Example, several weeks ago I was grabbing some groceries from Kroger. Hubby and wife were together, I hand the wife my business card after I notice a few things that I mentioned above, a week later I have her giving me head in my truck. In this case I’m not sure if hubby knows he’s being cucked, I just know his wife gives some amazing head.
Thanks for info,that's awesome 👌

I wish more black men would strike up a conversation, I would like my wife to become totally at ease with black men coming up and asking personal questions to both of us
Nothing I would love more just to talk to husband and wife
It's just hard to tell who you can talk to
To me it's hot when I see husband and wife and my imagination just ran wild thinking how can I start a conversation

Havent seen many near my city but its always a treat to see their wives

The 'because he had to' feeds into the fantasy

Let month we were eating dinner and I noticed a couple a few booths away from us. They were obviously waiting on someone..I pointed them out to my wife and we watched to see who would join them. A few minutes later their guest showed up… younger black man, they were in their 40’s, and the black guy sat next to the wife putting her husband across from them. So hot to see and you know..

Liked your post. Whilst I get caught up a lot in this fantasy its always good to have a reality check now and again...

Back