Noticing fellow cucks in public

It wasn’t a fellow cuck.. but still positive. was out in Sydney once, wearing a pink collar with a little gold heart with the words “L###’s Cuck’.

A women in a pub noticed, come up and held it to read, then beamed at me with a disarming smile, saying “oh, that’s beautiful sweetie, I’m so many ways”.. then giggled and whispered in her female friends ear as they walked away..

For sone reason it makes me want to wear it more often!

It wasn’t a fellow cuck.. but still positive. was out in Sydney once, wearing a pink collar with a little gold heart with the words “L###’s Cuck’.

A women in a pub noticed, come up and held it to read, then beamed at me with a disarming smile, saying “oh, that’s beautiful sweetie, I’m so many ways”.. then giggled and whispered in her female friends ear as they walked away..

For sone reason it makes me want to wear it more often!
Hot! Would love to know what she whispered to her friend.

How many of us cucks notice other cucks and their wives when out in public?
my Wife notices Them at once. She says that our body language, our way of moving and above all our delicate way of acting in front of our wives, and in front of the Men who look at our wives or compliment them, gives us away. Se is right. i learned to identify other cucks.

Last edited:
my Wife notices Them at once. She says that our body language, our way of moving and above all our delicate way of acting in front of our wives, and in front of the Men who look at our wives or compliment them, gives us away. Se is right. i learned to identify other cucks.
This right here is exactly what I’m talking about. The body language when she’s around other men and her own husband, gives it away.

Back