Kinkiest place you've had sexxx....

When I was 23 I dated an 21 yo girl just out of high school she was blonde with green eyes we came back to her grandmothers house and no one was home yet I got her top off and then sitting on her grannys couch she gave me a blow job and let me shoot all over her tits. Was wild to think of as we visited with her on that same couch a few minutes later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Banged out a female Marine when I was still in the Marines back in '90 in the mountains in California. She was built like a man but had some damned good pussy!
Fucked her juicy pussy in a HUM-V.

I just had my first parking lot experience outside a bar in Dallas! I knelt down between two cars and sucked the Black Stud hard and then he pushed me over the hood of a car and F..K me. WOW!!!!! I would have never dreamed I would have done anything like that!!!!!

Last edited:
I just had my first parking lot experience outside a bar in Dallas! I knelt down between two cars and sucked the Black Stud hard and then he pushed me over the hood of a car and F..K me. WOW!!!!! I would have never dreamed I done anything like that!!!!!

Try it when the car is moving with you in it. lol. Talk about a rush. My ex wife and I tried that on a back country road.
But I am glad you had a good time. Public sex can be exhilarating.

Veronika has split crotch leather pants, she wore them one night to the National Theater to see a play, we always go to the Old Ebbets Grill on 15th and Pa. Ave. It's always packed with politicians, aides,lobbyists etc., we had to Stand at bar to get served, while talking to a couple guys Veronika said the guy behind her was playing with her ass, I glanced towards him saw who it was told her let him, it's Senator ????,when we were on second ******* she told me he has found the split in her slacks, then caught her breath, told me he just slid two fingers in her. The two we were talking to left so she turned towards the Senator, slowly so he wouldn't lose his finger hold lol, talked to him for a while then he invited us on a personal tour of DC. Walked to his limo, driver just smirked at us then as soon as we were in, Veronika was sitting on his lap,his fingers back in her pussy and she was undoing blouse to expose her tits, the good Senatore told her he has a meeting in 30 minutes e s, how about just sucking his dick this time which she did,then dropped us off at parking spot and never saw him again and has since lost his seat.

For me, there were two places before I met my wife. One was with the girl bent over my bosses desk on the 35th floor of his office in Philadelphia. The other was with the same girl on a park bench in Rittenhouse Square in Philly.

My wife says for her, it was bent over the trunk of a car in the parking lot of a bar.

On a public beach. We were wrapped in a blanket. Pulled off the freeway in broad daylight behind a tree, BJ behind a tree on the golf course between holes (no pun intended), masturbated my wife on an airplane during a day flight, and masturbated her during dinner at a restaurant.

On a public beach. We were wrapped in a blanket. Pulled off the freeway in broad daylight behind a tree, BJ behind a tree on the golf course between holes (no pun intended), masturbated my wife on an airplane during a day flight, and masturbated her during dinner at a restaurant.

You reminded me that my first time having sex was at night on the 15th green at a golf course in Medford, NJ.

In a beauty salon with a beautician that worked there in the evening after closing time.
On a pool table with the bar maid after closing the bar.
At a veterinary clinic in the horse barn on bales of hay with my ex early one morning.
On the ground on a blanket in a grove of pine trees in a pasture.
In hayloft of grandfathers barn on hay bales.
On tailgate of pickup truck under a shade tree where I was building fence, ex came to check on me and we had sex.
On the back of an ATV ( Ranger ) under an oak tree in the pasture.

She had her black stud in a bar bathroom while me and our friends were at the bar. Not to long after that our friends figured out how we roll;) she did her boyfriend at his grandmother's house, when she was home... Now thats just crazy kinky. She played in cars numerous times. One time she was fucking a black guy she met in a bar on the beach and security walked up on them lmao! When she got home she was well fuck and had sand all over her lol. I know there is more but have to get back to work.

Back