Wife wants to get fucked in the car

My beautiful wife wants to get fucked hard in the car by her bbc boyfriend.

So i got this wonderful idea! We will driving to beach this sunday while she will be getting fucked from every possible position.

Very much looking forward to it. Have you guys tried it?
I've done it in the car while the hubby was driving and I was fucking the wife it was hot!

My beautiful wife wants to get fucked hard in the car by her bbc boyfriend.

So i got this wonderful idea! We will driving to beach this sunday while she will be getting fucked from every possible position.

Very much looking forward to it. Have you guys tried it?
It is hot. We have a big Lincoln Town car with dark windows, sometimes I will drive and her and a black friend will play in the back seat. I love to try to watch in the rear view mirror. Once they finish with the oral sex and get down to fucking sometimes I just pull over and watch and jack off in the front seat. How it works out for you!

It is hot. We have a big Lincoln Town car with dark windows, sometimes I will drive and her and a black friend will play in the back seat. I love to try to watch in the rear view mirror. Once they finish with the oral sex and get down to fucking sometimes I just pull over and watch and jack off in the front seat. How it works out for you!
It works out just good love to watch that as well as do it in the car again!

Back