Warm weather is back....

hotwifejasmine

Couple
Gold Member
Well my wife of many years had her first warm weather fuck by a young guy last weekend. We had gone to the car wash and she was dressed in her latest fuck me outfit. Short skirt, crotchless panties, stockings, garter belt, see thru top and see thru bra, and a nice pair for stiletto's. The car wash was one of those huge affairs with a large drying area with many bays. They employ a young man to go around and top up the drying towels etc and keep the place looking tidy.

Jas was displaying her all, as this young man went around, and I dried off our car. He was lingering around the car trying to peek in, when I said go ahead and take a closer look. In a few moments she had opened the door, and she had his cock out and he was fucking her mouth. To prevent anyone getting to see too much and causing a scene, they both climbed in the back seat, and she proceed to suck him off while he got his fingers in her until he exploded and quickly made his exit, as I watched from the front seats.

Get back here she said, as I climbed in the back and she kissed me deeply, filling my mouth with his young cum! Not a bad start and more to come this weekend I suppose, as its going to nice weather once again...

Pops:wub:

Last edited:
Warm weather always gets women horny as they shed clothing. The warm sunshine on their skin has a direct effect straight to their pussy!

Back