Kinkiest place you've had sexxx....

Open air swimming pool with my English teacher, friends were all swimming and fooling around but they knew what was going on.

In the sea with same group and English teacher, beach too. Sorry part was he got transferred 2 months later.

one of my black playmates wanted to meet me somewhere and he suggested about meeting halfway for both of us and that point was a state park it was kinda close to fall time so not a lot of people there
so we both got there and he and I went into the ladies bathroom and he had me suck his cock and the bent me over the sink and fucked my ass and filled it full of cum and then fucked my dripping pussy

I have given several blowjobs on dance floors. Fucked a State Senator in the men's bathroom at the Oklahoma Governor's mansion. Gave several blowjobs to Oklahoma State Reps in their office. I have fucked a state wide elected office official in his office. Have fucked at the OU football field during a Texas Tech football game. But it didn't get kinky until I tried to give a blowjob to an Oklahoman Democrat Party official and was pushed off of him by his boy friend. The boyfriend finished the blow job.

I've had several kinky places but this 2 are top;
1) in the middle of the dance floor! it was a hot summer night and she was wearing a skirt, it starting out me fingering her, she reached back and started rubbing me then it went down. it was dark and the dj was pumping smoke unto the dance floor so you couldn't really see us.

2) while in college I worked as a sales consultant for a telecommunication company, the manager was a milf, she asked me to help do inventory one night, we fucked in the store, I always knew she wanted some because she always complimented me on my cologne, my sexy arms etc. what made it all worth it I coached her ******* in summer basketball camp! white milfs are the best

Back room at the local black barbershop. My "friend" is one of the owners and I stopped by to say hi (and to enjoy the attention of the guys hanging out) and he said he wanted to show me something in the backroom. Well he did and it was nice and thick and black and hot. Really was turned on by all the guys out front knowing damn well what was going on....tried to play it cool when I left but I could hear them giving him the business as I walked out the door.

in the woods where i live just feet from a path bull ramed into me and had to keep quite loads of people going past kinky

two years ago i took night train to sallonica(north greece) from athens.
i travelled the day after new year,so the train was pratically empty,i choosed to sit in a cabin were only one goodlooking young nigerian seated too.i sited acrossed him,and while i pretending that i was looking to the snow outside the train,i opened my legs to him...showing my pussy.after some time i filled his finger touched my juicy pussy lips so intense!

Well here goes another one, when if was in high school, was at my boyfriends house ,for family dinner, we went upstairs to get away , we wound up in his parents bedroom to have sex, using his dads condoms, they kept breaking, so he fucked my ass, tellin me that he didn't want to get me pregnant , later he told me that he broke the commons on purpos, his little brother at the time 16 watched the whole thing

<<<<<< The girl in my Avatar performed her first complete blowjob ever, with me on my mom's bed. I was lying on my back, and I came so hard that it shot all over my own face. It was embarrassing and hot at the same time.

Back