Kinkiest place you've had sexxx....

I had sex in the bushes at a Zoo. Lots of people nearby! Also in a unisex bathroom at a large airport, Don't remember whether is was arriving or departing!!

2nd floor back porch of our apartment. anyone could have looked up or across from another building. Also, while driving REEEEAAAAALLLL slow on a back road where there was about 4 miles between houses. lol

When I was younger I loved sneaking into my boy friends houses while their parents were gone. We would make out in various places of the house, but I would always make them take me in their parents bed. I loved the fluffy and spacious beds.

One night in particular we were going at it in his parents bed and heard someone come in the house. We sprang up and gathered our cloths. We couldn't get out of the room so we hide in the closet. His sister came in with her boy friend and did it in the bed as we watched through the cracks. Was one of the kin kist things I ever did when I was a teen.

In a duck blind beside a hiking trail that went around the lake, in the bulls SUV at a city park..I loved riding him in the seat, and in a open pavilion about two blocks from the UofA campus during the day with me bent over a picnic table. All of those encounters were with BBC.

Back