What places have you all had the most luck finding someone

Pre-pandemic there were lifestyle clubs scattered about the city where we could go to find the Men I preferred. Nothing awkward or uncomfortable, every one there knew what they were looking for and finding that specific someone was spontaneous and natural. Everyone usually found who and what they were looking for.
clubbing.JPG

My wife and I always followed the adage: "Birds of a feather flock together!" That is, if you are looking for sex, go to places where other people are looking for sex. There are a number of places that fit that description. For us, the best spots were the adult theaters, most notably, the ones in Black areas of a metropolitan area. Just the two of us walking in would have every guy in the place eyeing up my wife. Although any form of clothing worked, my wife liked a one-piece dress, micro length hem and a deep cleavage bodice. The only other article of clothing were pumps with a minimum heel of 3". Oh, and her wedding ring. Sometimes, the cashier would boldly ask: "Are you folks here to let the wife have some interracial fun?" My wife would respond by revealing one or both of her full, white, 37D teats, the red/pink nipple(s) already stiff with sexual arousal, and telling the cashier: "All that I can get, provided that my hubby can watch me being filled with chocolate sauce, the type that creates chocolate/white babies." The cashier would activate the PA system announcing: "Free vanilla ice cream cone entering the theatre, topped with 2 red cherries and needing to be filled with hot fudge sauce." Entering the theater, my wife would strut her stuff, revealing a plump white ass cheek or a full white teat. After our eyes adjusted, I would lead her to the first row of seats, my hand picking up the hem of her dress, fully revealing her sexy white ass. I would sit in one of the seats down from my wife, watching as her gyrations hardened the Black cocks that were already exposed as well as many sets of bloated Black balls. My wife would unzip the back of the dress and untie the halter strap, letting her skimpy dress fall to puddle around her heels. I spoke to the men: "Guys, this is my wife Jxxet. She is in heat and virtually insatiable as it comes to Black men, Black cocks and Black cum. She is a cheating, dirty slut and her baby-making factory is open for business and is unprotected. Fuck her really good and fill her with your Black sperm." My wife sat down and spread her sexy legs as wide as possible, looked at the men surrounding her and with a sexy smile said: "Whose first?" On every occasion, everyone had a great time.

Attachments

• View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    View under my wife Janet's CFM outfit, hot wife's body ready to commit adultry with strangers'...jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 10
  • Ass In 2004.jpg
    Ass In 2004.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 11
  • In Position.jpg
    In Position.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 9
Well we have only met one guy from here .( black of course) met another guy close to us about 5 mins away (alternate web site) he fucked my wife multiple times (check our video post) and a black white party last night in south jersey .. worth the drive lol ..so for us it's been hit or miss no matter what format or site we use ... good luck

We, should really say the wife, gave up on finding people online. No luck
We go to the adult theater place when she’s up to it and if she sees someone nice polite and clean she’ll approach
Current bbc friend is very cool clean and beyond polite and considerate that he asked for my permission to why I said is up to her
We’ve met all of her bbc friends there
Just be polite and make the woman comfortable and be clean and a nice smile
Personally we prefer this just a place where adults are and probably out for the same thing

Also don’t hesitate to approach a cpl and start a conversation or ask if they may want some company. Has worked on us. Most tend to be on the shy quiet side
Also the online was a horror for us as many thought they could be a knight in shining armor and she’d leave because of a big cock. Nothing but issues with white guys and also white women too
The theater is where we go for fun no strings attached and YES……. Safe play only
Again all just for fun

Her first bbc sat next to her and just started whacking his bbc and she well…. Let’s say lended more than a hand

Learn to read body language with any approaches like this and respect boundaries. Keep low expectations and only the best fun may be had

Make the woman smile laugh and comfortable and you’ll have fun. Myself I am no longer a people person and prefer not to talk to anyone. Most husbands are on the quiet side and not into small talk. Just try to read them but approach them so they are comfortable. You’d be surprised how many want you to make the first move
And don’t smell like cigarettes or ******* as for most a major turn off
And don’t get clingy either sure fire way to not meet unless it’s wanted

This is our experience expectations etc so take it with a grain of salt

Phuck online crap be brave and bold in person. Meaning just go out and try talking one never knows

Also try clubs or bars as dancing is another great way to find fun. By bars I mean places with music. Friday and Saturday nights are usually best for cpls.
Thank you for sharing!

This a good thread because the search can become a deterrent. So many have just gave up.
I know what I have to offer 🫴 is going to be really good for the right people.

Back