What places have you all had the most luck finding someone

blaquebd

Male
Real Person
From
WI, US
I've seen and heard countless stories about how people just met someone and ended up having sex with them not long after. I'm not a naturally social person, which is why I'm on here, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to be. So I'm wondering, men and ladies, where and how have you gotten the most hookups? Bars/clubs, work, online, just walking up to someone in public? There can't just be THAT many stories about just being in the right place at the right time. And mainly for the men, of all the hookups you've had, how many of them did you pay the woman for? I know that if you banged like 100 women, it can't be 0. I'm tired of scanning through an ocean of fakes and gold diggers just to get laid. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard for a BBC to get laid huh?

We, should really say the wife, gave up on finding people online. No luck
We go to the adult theater place when she’s up to it and if she sees someone nice polite and clean she’ll approach
Current bbc friend is very cool clean and beyond polite and considerate that he asked for my permission to why I said is up to her
We’ve met all of her bbc friends there
Just be polite and make the woman comfortable and be clean and a nice smile
Personally we prefer this just a place where adults are and probably out for the same thing

Also don’t hesitate to approach a cpl and start a conversation or ask if they may want some company. Has worked on us. Most tend to be on the shy quiet side
Also the online was a horror for us as many thought they could be a knight in shining armor and she’d leave because of a big cock. Nothing but issues with white guys and also white women too
The theater is where we go for fun no strings attached and YES……. Safe play only
Again all just for fun

Her first bbc sat next to her and just started whacking his bbc and she well…. Let’s say lended more than a hand

Learn to read body language with any approaches like this and respect boundaries. Keep low expectations and only the best fun may be had

Make the woman smile laugh and comfortable and you’ll have fun. Myself I am no longer a people person and prefer not to talk to anyone. Most husbands are on the quiet side and not into small talk. Just try to read them but approach them so they are comfortable. You’d be surprised how many want you to make the first move
And don’t smell like cigarettes or ******* as for most a major turn off
And don’t get clingy either sure fire way to not meet unless it’s wanted

This is our experience expectations etc so take it with a grain of salt

Phuck online crap be brave and bold in person. Meaning just go out and try talking one never knows

Also try clubs or bars as dancing is another great way to find fun. By bars I mean places with music. Friday and Saturday nights are usually best for cpls.

We go to the adult theater place when she’s up to it and if she sees someone nice polite and clean she’ll approach
Current bbc friend is very cool clean and beyond polite and considerate that he asked for my permission to why I said is up to her
Personally we prefer this just a place where adults are and probably out for the same thing

Also don’t hesitate to approach a cpl and start a conversation or ask if they may want some company. Has worked on us. Most tend to be on the shy quiet side
Also the online was a horror for us as many thought they could be a knight in shining armor and she’d leave because of a big cock. Nothing but issues with white guys and also white women too
The theater is where we go for fun no strings attached and YES……. Safe play only
Again all just for fun

Her first bbc sat next to her and just started whacking his bbc and she well…. Let’s say lended more than a hand

Learn to read body language with any approaches like this and respect boundaries. Keep low expectations and only the best fun may be had

Make the woman smile laugh and comfortable and you’ll have fun. Myself I am no longer a people person and prefer not to talk to anyone. Most husbands are on the quiet side and not into small talk. Just try to read them but approach them so they are comfortable. You’d be surprised how many want you to make the first move

Phuck online crap be brave and bold in person. Meaning just go out and try talking one never knows

Also try clubs or bars as dancing is another great way to find fun. By bars I mean places with music. Friday and Saturday nights are usually best for cpls.
Awesome, thanks for the input, I appreciate it, tired of wasting so many hours online for 0 returns

Awesome, thanks for the input, I appreciate it, tired of wasting so many hours online for 0 returns
Outside of when craigslist was up and running I didn’t meet any women online. There is adultfriendfinder and plentyoffish but they both suck much like this website. I meet many of the women I fuck at the local grocery store or at a low key brewery. I do not do clubs or night spots. Good luck on your journey

Outside of when craigslist was up and running I didn’t meet any women online. There is adultfriendfinder and plentyoffish but they both suck much like this website. I meet many of the women I fuck at the local grocery store or at a low key brewery. I do not do clubs or night spots. Good luck on your journey
Thanks, when the weather gets better I'll definitely be outside more and starting more conversations

Thanks, when the weather gets better I'll definitely be outside more and starting more conversations
Gotta start somewhere
Definitely agree the online stuff isn’t that great but some do have luck and perhaps location has a part in that
We long for the old aol chat room days
Great place to find info

Also some cpls clubs (swinger clubs) do a select single males night. Just another possible option. Try searching online but use various search engines and dare I say it. Try the darknet. Plenty of videos on how to but as with meetups use protection lol
Sorry for grammar and punctuation fat nubs and iPhones don’t really work well lol

Gotta start somewhere
Definitely agree the online stuff isn’t that great but some do have luck and perhaps location has a part in that
We long for the old aol chat room days
Great place to find info

Also some cpls clubs (swinger clubs) do a select single males night. Just another possible option. Try searching online but use various search engines and dare I say it. Try the darknet. Plenty of videos on how to but as with meetups use protection lol
Sorry for grammar and punctuation fat nubs and iPhones don’t really work well lol
It's all good, I appreciate any and all advice

Again all just for fun

We use SLS. Has worked well for us meeting nice BBCs.

Over the years we've found a Mixture of swingers clubs both in the uk and holiday destinations and fabswingers to be the best for finding meets.

When I lived in the US most of my luck was from local bars or clubs. Also craigslist, plenty of fish, and a few other sites were still somewhat useful at the time.
I need to find the right bar, went to one that was full of college age people and hated it, I know I'm not too much older than them but these brats don't know how to even exist without some kind of device in their face 🙄

I've seen and heard countless stories about how people just met someone and ended up having sex with them not long after. I'm not a naturally social person, which is why I'm on here, but that doesn't mean I don't know how to be. So I'm wondering, men and ladies, where and how have you gotten the most hookups? Bars/clubs, work, online, just walking up to someone in public? There can't just be THAT many stories about just being in the right place at the right time. And mainly for the men, of all the hookups you've had, how many of them did you pay the woman for? I know that if you banged like 100 women, it can't be 0. I'm tired of scanning through an ocean of fakes and gold diggers just to get laid. You wouldn't think it'd be that hard for a BBC to get laid huh?
When it comes to doing something with my husband there or also taking part I have had the best luck with connections I already have and men I already knew. They seemed to be the most accepting of the lifestyle as well as the most open-minded.

For a quick way to having sex going solo in a bar or club has worked the best. On these times I pretty much just play it off as single, horny, and ready. Keeping things simple basic and no connections. This does not leave much for hubby to be part of and offers the greatest chances of a man that thinks he's amazing and falls short but upon occasion you find a diamond in the rough.

In the end the best for me has been through people I have known and been open. Know a man into being a bull and ask him where to meet other men like him, ask him if he knows someone, clubs with people looking.

I need to find the right bar, went to one that was full of college age people and hated it, I know I'm not too much older than them but these brats don't know how to even exist without some kind of device in their face 🙄
I believe it. I’ve heard from my college aged friends that a lot of ladies their age are glued to their phones 24/7 and sometimes it can make things difficult. It may have been slightly different when I was in my early 20’s but even back then I found it was much easier for me to connect with older women. Maybe I’ve always been an old soul lol.

Back